+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arrendal Weapon

Arrendal Weapon

Where can I get a new one if mine breaks?

Did yours break? If it did they have not provided any way to replace it beyond deleting your char and starting over.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

no i just asked before i try to do stuff.

I have a feeling they can't be broken or deleted (I should try on my noob Rumir). If that were possible they would have broken the entire race.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Chill people Gaunts cant be Broken. Already droped it from +9 to +0 Failed option transfer and all. Only thing that you loose is the Rare, Unique, Ancient, Crystals you use on them.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

For those that are worried about breaking or otherwise destroying this weapon... You Can't.

The Arrendal is created with you when become either a Rumir or a Noir. It is a part of your toon like its hair and just like your hair, it can't be removed from it.

You can make the Arrendal mimic other weapons by transferring their stats (strr, dex vit, int, agi) and attributes (melee, magic, ranged, DD, HP, Mana - the usual) -- transmuting
    You can enhance it with reinforcement crystals of the correct grade (they start at 'E' then go up as the Arrendal grows - enhancing
    You can evolve it so with growth enhancement materials (no idea where to get those, sorry) - evolving.
    Finally you can manually raise its level. It starts out at level 20 but you can raise it (after evolving it) by feeding it weapons. You can use any weapons - even the cheap crap from the NPC as long as their level is higher than the Arrendal's level. Feeding will only go just so far until it stops and you need to evolve it again.

what if i change job? How i get weapon for my profesion?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by wjaniec View Post
    what if i change job? How i get weapon for my profesion?
    The Trinity is currently unable to change jobs. The Job Change Stone is unavailable for the Trinity.
    The Weapon is unbreakable and you cannot even trash the item. Upon Transmutation, Enhancement or Evolution, the weapon will remain.
    When using Option Transmutation, the old options in the Arrendal will be deleted and the new Weapon ingredient options will be transferred over.
    We're soon posting a guide for it in our website but in the meantime I'm preparing a guide I'll display in the forums so there's no confusion on how the Arrendal systems work.
    Trinity's currently have no special expressions and cannot be modified in appearance "unless using costumes".
    However that is in the update roadmap of our devs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    The Trinity is currently unable to change jobs. The Job Change Stone is unavailable for the Trinity.
    The Weapon is unbreakable and you cannot even trash the item. Upon Transmutation, Enhancement or Evolution, the weapon will remain.
    When using Option Transmutation, the old options in the Arrendal will be deleted and the new Weapon ingredient options will be transferred over.
    We're soon posting a guide for it in our website but in the meantime I'm preparing a guide I'll display in the forums so there's no confusion on how the Arrendal systems work.
    Trinity's currently have no special expressions and cannot be modified in appearance "unless using costumes".
    However that is in the update roadmap of our devs.
    So, if I do understand well, it is "account-tied", meaning we can't sell that character if we can't delete the weapon, imirite ?

Banned

Awards Showcase

You currently can't Seal the Trinity due to the Arrendal being bound to your character. However we're looking into it and it may be available in the future specifically for the Trinity.