+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arrendal Weapon

but in future we will can change job?

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    The Trinity is currently unable to change jobs. The Job Change Stone is unavailable for the Trinity.
    The Weapon is unbreakable and you cannot even trash the item. Upon Transmutation, Enhancement or Evolution, the weapon will remain.
    When using Option Transmutation, the old options in the Arrendal will be deleted and the new Weapon ingredient options will be transferred over.
    We're soon posting a guide for it in our website but in the meantime I'm preparing a guide I'll display in the forums so there's no confusion on how the Arrendal systems work.
    Trinity's currently have no special expressions and cannot be modified in appearance "unless using costumes".
    However that is in the update roadmap of our devs.
    I wonder then what happen to the lvl 115 Rumir that was on Exchange mall that someone bought shortly after servers were brought up..

Banned
    it was devs character, they test something

You currently can't Seal the Trinity due to the Arrendal being bound to your character. However we're looking into it and it may be available in the future specifically for the Trinity.
    Can you stop REQ for max 12 charakters per server? All old player must make new accounts to play trinity chars... alot of them will not spend $ for that reason... cos can`t make chars in them own accounts they just testing...

You currently can't Seal the Trinity due to the Arrendal being bound to your character. However we're looking into it and it may be available in the future specifically for the Trinity.

Thanks! Its now available on em .. Trinity can sale now ty gm

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    So, if I do understand well, it is "account-tied", meaning we can't sell that character if we can't delete the weapon, imirite ?
    You can sell it now! without deleting arrendal

Arrenda Evolve

that object strats to evolve the weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantur View Post
    that object strats to evolve the weapons?
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24364

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

@ Gms, don't you think it would be a wise idea to make a streaming announcement in game, letting non forum users know that there is a Trinity Arrendal Weapon Guide located at the forums? So many ppl keep asking in game how to work these weps and alot of the same people don't use the forums or even have any clue to what info is here. Just an idea.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest