+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    Have u actually shared ur account with him like i told u to do since u trust him more than ur family? This little bitch can act nice for 1 year before scamming someone. And when he finally scams u, he then finds a reason for doing so. This is how it has always been. Once a scammer always a scammer.
    U can trust whoever u like the same i can call him a scammer after playing for 2 years with him.

Not gonna waste my time anymore. Thing is the judge always knows the background story. U dont since u havent played on divinity with him.
    You're a retard bro. I have a couple peoples logins, I had luffy's too before he tried to scam me and scammed Dekon. I got no reason to scam Dekon, I coulda scammed justin and Tri and others already as well but I don't. The ONLY piece of trashes I ever scammed was mark, and now you never see him anymore because I actually brought the law on his bitcha.ss. And Kyle, I got no problem admitting to stuff I've done rofl. But since I started playing this game I helped people and always have and always will. You were one of the fag.gots being so two faced and asking me to level you up cuz you were too poor to afford your own bot cards lmao. All of you received help from me in one way or another and talked sh.it. Two faced scrubs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFlow View Post
    Lol, i dont blame her if she did - after all, i insulted allah

I saved the screenshots? Nah, just didn't delete them i knew it would come in handy some day in the future - because we all know: shawn CAN'T quit
    LOL THE RETARDISM IS REAL.......... You didn't save them, you just never deleted them LOL. That's like saying I didn't drive my car, I operated it. You're a ****ing downie faggo.t.

P.S. for the retards, not deleting them = same thing as saving them.

Why u need to be so rude? repeating the %^tard word? are u mad for something? btw the list of ur prices is ok but u like to sell so so so so expensive ur items.... just saying
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    You're a retard bro. I have a couple peoples logins, I had luffy's too before he tried to scam me and scammed Dekon. I got no reason to scam Dekon, I coulda scammed justin and Tri and others already as well but I don't. The ONLY piece of trashes I ever scammed was mark, and now you never see him anymore because I actually brought the law on his bitcha.ss. And Kyle, I got no problem admitting to stuff I've done rofl. But since I started playing this game I helped people and always have and always will. You were one of the fag.gots being so two faced and asking me to level you up cuz you were too poor to afford your own bot cards lmao. All of you received help from me in one way or another and talked sh.it. Two faced scrubs.
    HEY BananaBandit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Looking for real, tangible proof. You know, the kind a judge would accept as genuine and not faked. Something that actually leads back to shawn with no way that it can come from someone else.

Got any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    HEY BananaBandit.
    And that is supposed to prove exactly what? I remember shawn also saying he is the best templar in any server, owns a dozen cars, a million dollar house mortgage free too. Did you actually believe any of that? I also remember shawn saying mark scammed him first. So if you are going to believe everything he is saying there, what does that make your friend mark?

Seems to me the pot is calling the kettle black.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    Why u need to be so rude? repeating the %^tard word? are u mad for something? btw the list of ur prices is ok but u like to sell so so so so expensive ur items.... just saying
    I think he is just getting fed up with all these guys with their noses so far up his backside that when he farts, the stink comes out their butts. That kind of thing can make a saint more than a little rude with them. It gets monotonous day in- day-out.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    And that is supposed to prove exactly what? I remember shawn also saying he is the best templar in any server, owns a dozen cars, a million dollar house mortgage free too. Did you actually believe any of that? I also remember shawn saying mark scammed him first. So if you are going to believe everything he is saying there, what does that make your friend mark?

Seems to me the pot is calling the kettle black.
    are u retarded or retarded?

when he said he was the best templar its cause he wanted to feel better about himself
    now he gets accused of scamming and he admits it but it is not cause he wants to feel better

do u see the difference?

LOL THE RETARDISM IS REAL.......... You didn't save them, you just never deleted them LOL. That's like saying I didn't drive my car, I operated it. You're a ****ing downie faggo.t.

P.S. for the retards, not deleting them = same thing as saving them.
    Woops, some1 is mad. Did it really hurt that much to be constantly raped by Zujkinas and me? Your pleas of mercy only made your tears taste so much sweeter

#scarred4life
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Micalissa

tehehehe
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Doing a lot of trades I tend to know the worth of items and also deal with a lot of noobs, retards, and scammers. Was talking to TouchTheTip today from BOOBS and he falls under the category of retard. He was trying to tell me that his 4x craft+18's rings were worth more than my 3 feathers+12 / 1 beze+12.

Well they MAYBE worth more to him because he spent his entire welfare check on making them but those craft+18's been selling on EM for 15k. I and other people have been selling +12 feathers at 19k. So if ANYTHING he'd have to add more to that trade. Now as much as I love crapping on retards that think they know sh.it all day it made me realize that these scumbags might actually scam lesser-knowledged players.

So I've decided to explain prices of commonly sought after items in our server.

Feathers+12 - they were selling for 10-12k but recent demand has put them upwards to 17-19k. DO NOT sell under 15k and DO NOT buy over 20k.

Any Talisman +7 - retards are trying to sell regular talismans+7 for 15-20k stupid crap. They're 7-8k rp's each MAX. and +6 talismans are around 3k Magical +7's are around 20-25k.

4x weapons price ranges vary on DD.
    4x zhen - there's a lot of them in circulation so don't buy one more than 15-18k
    4x dagger - 17-18k serpents 20-24k 6x dd 25-29k for 7x dd
    4x club - SAME pricing as dagger.
    4x bow - scouts are in demand right now and bows are rare. 25-29k for 4x glacial bow
    4x xbow - no one plays rangers, the ones that do already have 4x xbows. don't buy one for over 22k
    4x katar - 17-22k depending on + and DD. not many dhans use katar so there isn't a high demand.

All max 1k hp 19x def int sets at least 18k rps and depending on + all the way up to 40k rps. Shi.tty regular sets with 3xx hp and 1xx p def for 3-4k rps or buy pieces in game for 3-4 b crones a piece.

new rings +18
    DO NOT BUY THE INT ONES THEY'RE GARBAGE.
    SDV+18 / melee I and other have sold those in upwards to 30k rps. They're the most sought after +18 new rings right now. 25-30k for min and max price for buying and selling
    VIT+18 / those have been selling for 15-18k rps and a lot of them been sitting on EM. but that's the prices.

Lion3 = 4.5 5k rps
    fairy3 = same
    royal dragon 3 = same or a little more cuz rarity
    unicorn 3 = 2-3k rps because only a noob would use it
    fox 3 = 25-30k rps due to the rarity and amount of feeds it needs

Now let's get into walter+7's. Before and during the merge they were selling like hot cakes for 9-14k rps. Now one moron bought one for 25k and people think the price has changed. Don't let anyone fool you. Some people have 3-4 walter+7's alone, I have 2 myself. There is a abundance of these things and following supply and demand they're not worth 25k. PERIOD.

Prices are always going to change I might update this list for the noobs because I have noticed there is a lot of noobs in game right now. Just be careful of retarded scammers that try and lie to you and check EM prices. And always be sure to shut down retards like so.

was funny trolling you that day i would never buy **** from you but post the whole convo so they can see your nerd rage please ..and if you wanna see how much my welfare checks are lets post our charged rps in past month or 2? i dare you ^.^
    Last edited by Rudy1986; 04-09-2015 at 08:06 PM.