+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Price guide for NOOBS (and retards)

Doing a lot of trades I tend to know the worth of items and also deal with a lot of noobs, retards, and scammers. Was talking to TouchTheTip today from BOOBS and he falls under the category of retard. He was trying to tell me that his 4x craft+18's rings were worth more than my 3 feathers+12 / 1 beze+12.

Well they MAYBE worth more to him because he spent his entire welfare check on making them but those craft+18's been selling on EM for 15k. I and other people have been selling +12 feathers at 19k. So if ANYTHING he'd have to add more to that trade. Now as much as I love crapping on retards that think they know sh.it all day it made me realize that these scumbags might actually scam lesser-knowledged players.

So I've decided to explain prices of commonly sought after items in our server.

Feathers+12 - they were selling for 10-12k but recent demand has put them upwards to 17-19k. DO NOT sell under 15k and DO NOT buy over 20k.

Any Talisman +7 - retards are trying to sell regular talismans+7 for 15-20k stupid crap. They're 7-8k rp's each MAX. and +6 talismans are around 3k Magical +7's are around 20-25k.

4x weapons price ranges vary on DD.
    4x zhen - there's a lot of them in circulation so don't buy one more than 15-18k
    4x dagger - 17-18k serpents 20-24k 6x dd 25-29k for 7x dd
    4x club - SAME pricing as dagger.
    4x bow - scouts are in demand right now and bows are rare. 25-29k for 4x glacial bow
    4x xbow - no one plays rangers, the ones that do already have 4x xbows. don't buy one for over 22k
    4x katar - 17-22k depending on + and DD. not many dhans use katar so there isn't a high demand.

All max 1k hp 19x def int sets at least 18k rps and depending on + all the way up to 40k rps. Shi.tty regular sets with 3xx hp and 1xx p def for 3-4k rps or buy pieces in game for 3-4 b crones a piece.

new rings +18
    DO NOT BUY THE INT ONES THEY'RE GARBAGE.
    SDV+18 / melee I and other have sold those in upwards to 30k rps. They're the most sought after +18 new rings right now. 25-30k for min and max price for buying and selling
    VIT+18 / those have been selling for 15-18k rps and a lot of them been sitting on EM. but that's the prices.

Lion3 = 4.5 5k rps
    fairy3 = same
    royal dragon 3 = same or a little more cuz rarity
    unicorn 3 = 2-3k rps because only a noob would use it
    fox 3 = 25-30k rps due to the rarity and amount of feeds it needs

Now let's get into walter+7's. Before and during the merge they were selling like hot cakes for 9-14k rps. Now one moron bought one for 25k and people think the price has changed. Don't let anyone fool you. Some people have 3-4 walter+7's alone, I have 2 myself. There is a abundance of these things and following supply and demand they're not worth 25k. PERIOD.

Prices are always going to change I might update this list for the noobs because I have noticed there is a lot of noobs in game right now. Just be careful of retarded scammers that try and lie to you and check EM prices. And always be sure to shut down retards like so.

"Emma" still plays?

---------------------------------------------------
    Katii3z - 108 Defender
    ---------------------------------------------------

Oops, posted with wrong account :P
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Banned
    Micalissa.

That screenshot, though.

Wow i have to say
    Thx Shawn
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FormBoll View Post
    "Emma" still plays?

I was posting please kill my dekan, cuz none of you kids can cuz you're shi.tty. Kid twists my words like he caught me saying something foolish. The obsession is so fu.cking real its sickening.

Why are the SDV rings so expensive? trinity boob chars dont have a crit boost buff do they?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    I was posting please kill my dekan, cuz none of you kids can cuz you're shi.tty. Kid twists my words like he caught me saying something foolish. The obsession is so fu.cking real its sickening.
    Nice story. What about you running off to pat and envy crying: "make him stop pk me QQ"?

haha, Emma so mad
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Banned
    da ****? you really saved stuff about me from like 2 years ago??? you're honestly fuc.king pathetic LOL. i can't express in words how pathetic you really are. it's quite sad actually. and the funny part is she'd say the same sh.it about you XD the two face is reallll.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    Lol okay Emma from Montréal.
    Don't hate, friends.