+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFlow View Post
    Nice story. What about you running off to pat and envy crying: "make him stop pk me QQ"?

haha, Emma so mad

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Micalissa
    Last edited by carnettsc; 03-27-2015 at 02:23 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    da ****? you really saved stuff about me from like 2 years ago??? you're honestly fuc.king pathetic LOL. i can't express in words how pathetic you really are. it's quite sad actually. and the funny part is she'd say the same sh.it about you XD the two face is reallll.
    Lol, i dont blame her if she did - after all, i insulted allah

I saved the screenshots? Nah, just didn't delete them i knew it would come in handy some day in the future - because we all know: shawn CAN'T quit
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    da ****? you really saved stuff about me from like 2 years ago??? you're honestly fuc.king pathetic LOL. i can't express in words how pathetic you really are. it's quite sad actually. and the funny part is she'd say the same sh.it about you XD the two face is reallll.
    so everything that happened 2 years ago doesnt count? if so then MAYBE u arent a scammer anymore cause every1 has already learnt what kind of trash u are and they dont do RMT with u at this point lmao

Y'know, if are stupid enough to engage in an RMT with someone you don't personally know, you deserve very bit of ripoff you get.

There is always to sides to every story. This story is no exception. You guys are pretty vocal about about getting scammed by shawn, though there has never been any proof to support that claim. Nothing but lots and lots of libelous accusations. I also hear you guys aren't exactly innoccent of scamming yourselves since shawn claims that you guys scammed him first (with the same amount of non-evidence).

Perhaps when you are calling shawn a scammer, it is nothing more than a case looking in a mirror at yourselves.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The Way you guys protect Shawn cause of iceyy so funny

Not a matter of protecting him. Just seems there really is only one side if the story being told here and no proof at has been offered beyond hunches and easily fabricated baloney.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Not a matter of protecting him. Just seems there really is only one side if the story being told here and no proof at has been offered beyond hunches and easily fabricated baloney.
    What proof exactly are u expecting? A screenshot of him waving his ID to the camera while doing the chargeback on paypal? A screenshot of him taking the money away from someone's pocket caught red-handed in real?

I am sure if i showed u one of those screenshots u would either say any1 can have the same name or any1 can have the same face so this is not enough to call some1 a scammer. This is beyond dumb if u ask me.

People have been hating on shawn for a long time but hes been hanging out with me for 4 or 5 months now nobody got scammed in fact it was shawn who almost got scammed instead!

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    What proof exactly are u expecting? A screenshot of him waving his ID to the camera while doing the chargeback on paypal? A screenshot of him taking the money away from someone's pocket caught red-handed in real?

I am sure if i showed u one of those screenshots u would either say any1 can have the same name or any1 can have the same face so this is not enough to call some1 a scammer. This is beyond dumb if u ask me.
    Looking for real, tangible proof. You know, the kind a judge would accept as genuine and not faked. Something that actually leads back to shawn with no way that it can come from someone else.

Got any of that?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Looking for real, tangible proof. You know, the kind a judge would accept as genuine and not faked. Something that actually leads back to shawn with no way that it can come from someone else.

Got any of that?
    Have u actually shared ur account with him like i told u to do since u trust him more than ur family? This little bitch can act nice for 1 year before scamming someone. And when he finally scams u, he then finds a reason for doing so. This is how it has always been. Once a scammer always a scammer.
    U can trust whoever u like the same i can call him a scammer after playing for 2 years with him.

Not gonna waste my time anymore. Thing is the judge always knows the background story. U dont since u havent played on divinity with him.
    Last edited by Krzak87; 03-27-2015 at 11:30 AM.