+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up There is no access to R5

There is no access to R5 for you if you have done the quests to get in and there is no quest available to you if you want to do the quests to gain access

Wait, thats confused me. Have you alrdy done the r5 entry quest? If so and you completed all of it, getting into R5 is as simple as talking to the npc right out side R4 and she will let you in, no other quest needed.

If you started the entry quest and didnt finish it for some reason, like ran out of time or what ever, then go to your quest log and quit the quest and then it should be at the npc to re start it.

I just did this quest line some days ago on my temp and had no hassles. Was able to enter R5 as soon as the quest line was completed.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

try now bet u cant enter after trinity, i have two toons that have done quest and others that haven't neither can enter others cant accept quest as its not there

Commoner

have to complete that quest. seems like only 115 can enter.. or the dahns that got that skill to take quests a few lvls earlier. just tried to enter on my 110 and says come back after completing the requirements.

oh god dam, took me ages to do the q on my temp (was lvl 70ish when doing it) and it was a struggle lol. What a waste of time that was ><

Tx for the info guys.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaat!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

did they up the lvl in r5? that would be good news

can I not enter r5 with all my chars from 70-114? that would be bad news

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I guess they have uped some of the mini boss lvls?

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24330

Isnt the King Swirl an R5 mini boss? And Silva and so on.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    yea they changed the lvls of mobs in there. now they drop serpent parts and the gear for the new class too. killing the mini r5 bosses ( vent funeral freed swirl corps yama ) now gives you unique weapons and armors ( end game gears - serp split and new race uni gears) that npc for 500-941k crone( aswell as the normal key to open chests and the protection of marea and dd stones that they used to drop). mobs do hit harder now.. but they all still got the same HP. reg mobs still 1 shots and the mini mini bosses are still like 4 -5 shots. some1 in another post said raise exp on them not just dmg they do.. i actually think they did raise exp on them... exp on my 115 was moving fast.

and the quest you need to do.. its just pick up and turn right back in to the same npc. you just have to be 115 to get the quest ( or dahn with the skill to get quests early.. or a giant or mage with that skill snatched.

Idk for exp in R5 cos they deleted mine quest too QQ and i need make it again... but exp at r1,r2,r3 sucks... mine fairy lvl 51 made 2 lvls in 3 hours party(cleaning room nonstop) scrolls ... sorry but exp in roha is much better than these lvl 98 mobs lol