+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    You wouldn't want to delete your weap, ever o.o
    Otherwise how will you evolve it with an upg ? ._.

Question with regards to Rumir skill tree. Anyone can answer this, I'm just not quite sure
    Our skill vine protection at lvl 1-2 sec stun 15% chance, 10% decreased dmg received; lvl7- 2 sec stun 15% chance, 25% decrease in dmg. Is it necessary to make it lvl 7 or keep it at 1 ? It's lvl 3 atm, and I just realised the stun/chance% is the same at all lvls, but the decreased dmg increases by alot.

Opinions ? =]

Currently building one of each. Here are my observations so far:

Attack Capability

From the lame 5-skill Mer tree it seems most of the attack skills use a combo of Str and Vit. They get hella stronger as they ramp up especially the non-aoe attack. You find you use that more than anything since the AOE doesn't seem to do much beyond pissing off all the mobs like a taunt. I found maxxing the main skill (lvl 7) and buffed with alm and str I am 1-shotting the Paragons at Lime with it.

Training area

Quirk: You level with each quest completed and each mob killed as long as you are working on a quest to kill them. If you are NOT working on a quest to kill them, especially if you are impatient and try them out after making your char, you will die A LOT. Also don't expect to use the training area to power level on easy mobs. Once you have fulfilled the requirements of the current quest, you can kill as many mobs as your want but you get no experience friom it whatsoever even though they are 10 levels higher than you. Stick with the program and you are level 50 within an hour at most.

You stay in the training area until you hit level 50 and pick your job (Rumir or Noir). You also get your Arrendal (permanant weapon) before you leave. That last is not enforced - you can leave by going to the very last NPC in the training area , but you are pretty useless without it.

Armor

You can buy NPC armor at any armorer. They 'stock' the trinity-special armors. Currently you can only forge it in the trinity town since that is the only place I have seen to find the 'Trinity Armorsmith'. THat NPC is the only one that can forge them. I've only gone so far as to make the first rares for my pairs, but beyon dhtat quirk, armor forging is the same process. Don't ask me where to get drops for Trinity armor though.

Weapon

Well, the weapon. Let's just say if somehow you lose it, you might as well delete your character. I have yet to find where you can get a replacement or upgrade for it. Though I am not sure you CAN delete it.

The trinity weapons grow and gain experience by 'feeding' them. I got caught early on trying to level up my weapon - when yo get it it is level 20 and weak as hell. There are 4 things you can do with it:

1. Enhance it: In the training area you are given Grade E crystals. Use those to get your weapon to at least +5.

2. Evolve it: In the training area you are given 3 (for want of a better word) stones. One of them are used for transmuting. The other two are 'growth' stones. These are used to allow your weapon to grow. To start you use the level 20 one of the growth stones with the weapon evolver to kick in the ability to level up. That 1st stone will let you level as far as level 40.

3. Transmute it: You can transfer the stats of any weapon OF THE SAME LEVEL to your Arrendal. Yes, even epic and upgrade weapons can be transferred as long as your Arrendal is the same level. Be warned that it can fail and the weapon you use for transferring destroyed if it fails. I believe you can use a preservation stone to keep that from happening. If it is successful, the weapon (upgrade) you used is consumed (gone) and its stats & attributes are transferred to your Arrendal.

4. Level it: This only works when your weapon has been evolved. When you un-equip the Arrendal and you right-click on it, you will see a pop-up with a button that says 'Manual Level'. Click that and you see another box that lets you drop weapons into it. DO NOT DROP VALUABLE WEAPONS INTO THAT!!! Any weapon you put there will rais your arrendal's level by 1. If you drop an upgrade into there and feed it, the level goes up by 1 and the upgrade is gone. DON'T DO THAT!! (No I did not eat an upgrade but I did eat a glacial sword and got nothing but a level for it). You can buy cheap NPC weapons as long as they are the level you are want to go to and feed them into it one-at a time. That works just fine. As mentioned under evolve though, you can only level to a certain point before the Arrendal simply stops leveling. I find the L20 growth stone they give you will let it go up to Level 40 before you need to evolve it again. Now when you consider the other growth stone you get is level 128, you are kindof stuck with a L40 weapon until Playwith starts selling these stones at different levels.

Stuff I like

I like that these kinda float around and are highly adaptable. Again since I haven';t managed to level much beyond 51, I really can't say much about the capabilities of either of the new classes. I like the mounts being usable in safezones and towns. I wish I could use them in dungeons though. I like the idea of the permanent weapon that you can customize.

Stuff I don't like

Rohan has to be one of the worst games out there for lack up character customization. You get to modify the hair and the face, and that's it. Lame.

With Trinity you don't even get that much! No hair changes, No face changes. All the lollys look the same. All the Rumirs look the same. All the Noirs look the same. It is freaking monotonous. C'mon PLAYWITH! Show some imagination ffs!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Again for Rahkoon just noticed i CAN`T enter in R5 and need to do quest again?!?!?! WTH?!?!?! Just open that dungeon for all
    That ` day spending quest is ....... TERRIBLE...

Raised lvl mobs and made full mess in that dungeon omg omg omg...

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Again for Rahkoon just noticed i CAN`T enter in R5 and need to do quest again?!?!?! WTH?!?!?! Just open that dungeon for all
    That ` day spending quest is ....... TERRIBLE...

Raised lvl mobs and made full mess in that dungeon omg omg omg...
    Rahkoon?

Nice guide Mark. In the process of sifting through what content I can... use

I like the design of the new town, reminds me of Aion. Too good compared to other boring places, they should redesign the whole game now.

Some screenshots.
    Epic NPC
    Scenery1:
    Scenery2

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    I like the design of the new town, reminds me of Aion. Too good compared to other boring places, they should redesign the whole game now.

Some screenshots.
    Epic NPC
    Scenery1:
    Scenery2
    YES D: It's the only reason why I left Aion after 2 years of playing it to come back to rohan. The popos remind me of shugos and the town too

Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post

Some screenshots.
    Epic NPC
    Scenery1:
    Scenery2
    Your glow levels are shocking ol' buddy! But yeah it does show how good this game can still look with a bit of effort AND PERHAPS A FRAME RATE INCREASE??

I would rule out the whole game redesign though. The cost of the outside contractors that YNK just paid for to do all that are gonna have to be recouped before they think about any new content or major changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You can buy NPC armor at any armorer. They 'stock' the trinity-special armors. Currently you can only forge it in the trinity town since that is the only place I have seen to find the 'Trinity Armorsmith'. THat NPC is the only one that can forge them. I've only gone so far as to make the first rares for my pairs, but beyon dhtat quirk, armor forging is the same process. Don't ask me where to get drops for Trinity armor though.
    Where is the npc for this? The regular armor smith doesn't have that option. Or am I missing something?

Nvm that. I found the npc. Stupid nobs were standing all over her and I couldnt find it lol
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 03-19-2015 at 06:43 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Where is the npc for this? The regular armor smith doesn't have that option. Or am I missing something?
    Dis nub, scroll down and you'll see armor for trinity =]