+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Trinity update feedback

Well well well
    Looks like everything is running smooth. Here's my feedback with the Trinity update (I can only speak as a Rumir, it's what I'm playing atm)

I never usually choose the light side of things, however I thought i'd try it out. In the end, i'm loving it so far. Ice stone+valiant ring+IM costumes pretty much make you a pve whore that can farm non stop. Despite the lack of aoe skills, the group psy buff+psy aoe skill works wonders in a quick timeframe. However, I am abit confused about the "healing" side of Rumir. Sanctuary and Casual Loop- 70% matk applied to pt's hp recovery, 10% of crit dmg used to recover hp.

Could the gms explain how this works and the idea behind it ? It's confusing because I'm only on 4k matk atm and I'm a full psy Rumir. Shouldn't that mean Rumir should of been int ? Quote me if I'm wrong, but when we crit (eg 10k+ in pve) 10% of that is used to heal hp ? Coz that's pretty sick tbh.

Thought I'd share this with everyone, yes I've already begun spending $$ since that's all I tend to do on Rohan ._. Here's a screenshot, yall should say hi to me <3
    Rumir and Noir pt ftw yo

Ps: Where do i find the log in screen music ?! It's so ****ing beautiful

U can get it in rohan game folder. If u install game to this folder.
    C:\YNK\ROHAN_Blood_Feud_Hero\music\background\ente r_main.mp3

I just wish they could give us more details about the update. Like how to evolve weapons when they have reached full exp. If any of you know, please tell! :P
    ~ Noita ~

Quote Originally Posted by LunaMortum View Post
    I just wish they could give us more details about the update. Like how to evolve weapons when they have reached full exp. If any of you know, please tell! :P
    There's a lot more we'll share with you in the following days.
    And an exciting event that will be announced very soon!
    Several guides to explain in detail the new systems will be created very soon.
    If you encounter any issues with the Trinity update, make sure to let us know for us to resolve them as soon as possible!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Here is your info..

Price for portal stone in NEW town is verry "GOOD" for your first char LOOOOOL (for new players)

does anybody know how to surpass lv 40 on wep?

i think no ;D

Oh gosh! I love this, gotta get in-game to try this!!!!

I cant even log in yet! My update has been "updating" for over 8 hours now and its only half way. I'm not sure what the issue is. My internet connection is fine today. But well, it should be finished by morning. I hope :/

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest