+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    IDK, but that would be only fair, cus otherwise noir/rumir would be the only ones with no Upg/epic.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Im going to try out Nor when I friggin get in game. Is there any skill and stat build yet? I have no idea how to work these things :$

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im going to try out Nor when I friggin get in game. Is there any skill and stat build yet? I have no idea how to work these things :$
    For noir go full str, theres no real skill build because you only have 5 skills on the mer tree. I skipped the 4th skill (vine of light) and kept my 3rd skill (tune of life) at lvl 1. Then I maxed out the 5th skill (dormant power) which gives you 300 hp and 350 mp for every un used skill point. (You cant max skills as you get them so you will always have unused points until you are lvl 115 I guess)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Commander
    Thanks you GM Strellan for sharing your knowledge.
    Don't hate, friends.

GM strellan admitedly does not know how to make/enchant/whatever this trinity gear. Baseball costume and twin aura is making up for that :P

going 2 sleep some1 can explain how u do that **** thatd be kewl

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    For noir go full str, theres no real skill build because you only have 5 skills on the mer tree. I skipped the 4th skill (vine of light) and kept my 3rd skill (tune of life) at lvl 1. Then I maxed out the 5th skill (dormant power) which gives you 300 hp and 350 mp for every un used skill point. (You cant max skills as you get them so you will always have unused points until you are lvl 115 I guess)
    Alrite cool ty <3

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

So easy to make the gear yo D:
    > pops into rc
    > explains how to do it
    > gg

Nah Um yeah it's pretty simple. There's a certain armor merchant and armor smith in Arbelon. Already made a few enchanted shining hyracinth pieces whatever they're called.

How can i delete my weapon? :O

Well haven't tried it yet (throwing from one weap to other the stats) but i presume, u need abt the same lvl ench weapon (which not exceed your gauntlet weapons level) and there is a chance, so preservation stones 2k rp each should be A MUST. I wonder whats the rate tho. would it be cheaper to just buy weapons off EM or use preservation stones.

And i think you don't delete your weapon, you lvl with it until the end, from time to time just swapping stats from other weapons.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

lol SunnyAngel started lie people again But this is a Feedback not "how cooless i`m" lo

Dear friends from YNK its verry nice you raised mobs 99 lvl at R3 low lvls must stack at roha and we kill them nonstop but....

RAISE EXP AT rahkooon AREA TOO not only mobs dmg looool R1,R2,R3, caronia and all raised lvl areas have same exp like before...i mean

FAKE EXP