+ Reply to Thread

EXP has NOT been increased

Don't be fooled, ladies and gentlemen. With this server merge, the GMs have NOT increased the EXP rate by 200% as they have claimed. In fact, I think it definitely has decreased significantly. Here's an example:

Yesterday, I was hunting the Cankuras at Eastern Red Soil on a Ruby Word of Blessing. The EXP I received was about 1 million per kill. Doing some backwards math, that means each kill was 400k EXP.

Today, I'm receiving about 250k EXP per kill. I think that says it all.

I will continue testing refine and drop rates to see if those have even been changed or if this is just some lame attempt by the GMs to increase player activity.

Quick update:

Refine rates have not been increased either. I just failed +7 on an item 10 times in a row. And I'm using an Artisan with max Secret Method skill.

TRUE!! usually i kill dancing pumpkin at Blue eye dungeon with 150% exp i got around 0,08% now after the maintenance i got 0,04%!! what the hell!!

it seems both servers are experiencing the same thing. i tried creating a hunter class in duran along with the beginner exp rate then getting the training skill for much faster exp. welp. lo and behold its the same as normal :|
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

Here's my hypothesis on what happened (error on GM's part):

Remember back when it was Seal Online "Your Way", or whatever it was called? Basically EXP rates were increased to 700%.

Then a few months ago, EXP was dropped without warning and GM's never mentioned anything about it. If I had to guess, the EXP rate became somewhere around 400-500% instead.

Now with this current patch and server merge, whatever method the GM's use to change EXP/drop/refine rates (maybe just changing a number in the code), they simply replaced the 400-500% with 200%, thus leading to the current low EXP rate. They didn't add the 200% onto whatever the EXP rate was before (for example, 400% + 200%).

Just my thoughts on what's going on. Still, it's inexplicable why this issue has yet to be fixed.

Agree with ^

why to fix that take so long ?
    also the second job damage or else bug =.=

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriousss View Post
    Here's my hypothesis on what happened (error on GM's part):

Remember back when it was Seal Online "Your Way", or whatever it was called? Basically EXP rates were increased to 700%.

Then a few months ago, EXP was dropped without warning and GM's never mentioned anything about it. If I had to guess, the EXP rate became somewhere around 400-500% instead.

Now with this current patch and server merge, whatever method the GM's use to change EXP/drop/refine rates (maybe just changing a number in the code), they simply replaced the 400-500% with 200%, thus leading to the current low EXP rate. They didn't add the 200% onto whatever the EXP rate was before (for example, 400% + 200%).

Just my thoughts on what's going on. Still, it's inexplicable why this issue has yet to be fixed.
    It seems like you don't know what you are talking about. Back then (2012) it was Seal Online Eternal of Destiny and it was closed due to dup issue and a lot of cheat players abused this hax. Then last July 2013 Seal Online was relaunched and it was Seal Online Blade of Destiny. GMs are not the developers and according to that QQ increase of experience rate? where did you get that info?

Here is the Patchnotes after the maintenance
    Maintenance Notes:
    - Duran and Erasnets have merged!
    - Tutorial Zone Updated
    - Grabbit High Roller Sale begins!
    - Player Appreciation Event Begins!
    - Spring Cleaning Sale ended
    - Bug fixes

Check Duran/Erasnets Server Merge Details for in-depth information.

It's not stated that the exp and refine rate will increase . So why expecting for those if it is not written in the patchnotes?
    Last edited by ZacKxxFaiR; 03-19-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    The thing I hate the most is to trample on other people's good will.

i think they have set it to the "announced" rate this time now. i havent checked yet sadly
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

EXP and drop rate are definitely up from what's been going on the past few days. However, I feel that EXP is simply the same as it was prior to Tuesday's maintenance, basically no additional 200%. I will have to check on that later.

As far as refining goes, so far so good, but I've only refined a couple items so far. I will need to accumulate more rubies to further test it out.