Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    teammaha wins !

teamstupid wins yea right.

Banned
    lel

calm down brah, it's just a game.

bump so atzigan can see this ???

Man, why dont you file a ticket and ask for logs. They can just revert the awards given if they prove it to themselves that they were mistaken about the chosen winner. Am I right? It wont change a thing if you just rage here on forums.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Ticket # : #225398

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    These are the same guys from Jin that the GMs handed out free +18 accessories to as "compensation", right?

Hmmm, something is smelling might fishy!

(I'm a pro at stirring up the excrement :-) )
    stop cry dog

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Man, why dont you file a ticket and ask for logs. They can just revert the awards given if they prove it to themselves that they were mistaken about the chosen winner. Am I right? It wont change a thing if you just rage here on forums.
    LOL, please Mr alt gm account, everyone knows that 90% of the time if you don't rage on forum until a high tier gm looks at the thread nothing will get done. You will forever be stuck in the "Your concern has been escalated to the correct department" loop, so please the least you can to do is stop wasting your time on forum defending gm's that have no idea how to their job and either help them get it right or investigate what happened and resolve it quickly so it never happens again.

GMs dont do their job at all. On beauty and the beast event, i registered and we kill all oponents. Then some OP templar showed that wasnt even registered and GM said we have to kill him also and we did. After few days of waiting i wrote ticket to ask why i didnt get rewards, and they replied i wasn't on list!

I heard that the event and the event was restarted cause there are lots of players outside the arena who resurrect their friends.