+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink We need more Events for Isen !!!

We need more R.O.H.A.N Artist and other forum events & in Game events, we need something to attract new ppl (hope that trinity will attract ppl).
    So if possible we need Events and other stuff which will attract us and other ppl to Rohan... also Isen need forging event again, we need again 7 days stones in IM, we need chances to obtain Lion in Isen... Thta's just my opinion if any1 don't like it please ignore it and don't post sh1t about... More briefly told, we need more fun.
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-15-2015 at 07:30 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

That doesn't make any sense Even if trinity attract new players if GM's here only give 3 Forge event every year. You'll just wave at them to say hello and goodbye. ����

Banned

Awards Showcase

I'll look into it D4rius! There's a lot to be announced in the next couple of days!

Quote Originally Posted by xBulate View Post
    That doesn't make any sense Even if trinity attract new players if GM's here only give 3 Forge event every year. You'll just wave at them to say hello and goodbye. ����
    I don't think so, and ye ofc we need more forging events, but if here will be more activity I think new curious ppl will coming...

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I'll look into it D4rius! There's a lot to be announced in the next couple of days!
    Yep, would be a good idea, also we need to fixed in Hk bug when set it to feed your pet and after u want to get down your pet, can't do it until at next feed...
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-18-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Why don't you try the events for Isen which is battle of the same race. Let say in Monday, dekan vs dekan, tuesday (human vs human) and so on. Or find another time slot for this event, Just my suggestion. Disregard this if you find unnecessary.

35% forge and refining event? So players can spent more $$ on preservation and option stones huh?! I guess they value $$ more than players. Tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by m31416 View Post
    Why don't you try the events for Isen which is battle of the same race. Let say in Monday, dekan vs dekan, tuesday (human vs human) and so on. Or find another time slot for this event, Just my suggestion. Disregard this if you find unnecessary.
    Could can to make a event like this, but these to be to the same lvl and + and if possible of the same power I mean with same items or at least balanced
    Quote Originally Posted by xBulate View Post
    35% forge and refining event? So players can spent more $$ on preservation and option stones huh?! I guess they value $$ more than players. Tsk.
    Well it's official (global) server to can maintain it over the years, they need of money ofc and that's the motivation why they need of money here...

Also we need in Isen again Magical Talismans event, many of us don't have (INT, VIT, STR, DEX) or one of these depends of what class we played. And we can't get these because there aren't so many talismans, and so we'll can obtain again there talismans ( I mean to us who haven't).
    If possible mby you can to pop again in IM the materials needed to can make these talismans again... we'll be grateful
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-28-2015 at 03:24 AM.

Still no Forging event in Isen, we just need a day per week or even per month lol why so hardly to do it?

idiod ser.. drop res lion pvp honr reset sef no res idiod gm idiod rohan