LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

who the fwak still plays on isen lmao

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Me lol... there is a strong character there that always PK all people T.T but I am determined to overpower him!!! I need to play a lot! hahaha
    Don't waist your time that is all we have to tell you =_=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Who is pking you on ISEN? ^^/

that server is the real money server. Everyone wana talk about the anus server saying you need 9843546354385435463854 $$ to be OP guess what you need double that to be OP in isen

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I can vouch that Isen is more of a $ drain than Jainus will ever be.

.. coming from a player who quit 'Ran', joined Divinity due to upg/epics when it started, raged on its failure, quit and then started Isen with new hopes..
    One rule that applies to all servers here: don't hope.

Always expect the worse, then whatever PWi will give you won't make you happy but at least it will not disappoint you that much.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-08-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    There fixed it for you :P
    I lolled at that

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    and then started Isen with new hopes..
    One rule that applies to all servers here: don't hope.

Always expect the worse, then whatever PWi will give you won't make you happy but at least it will not disappoint you that much.
    not ALWAYS expect the worst.....just very.....very often xD

wanna know? the name is Past and that character is flaming hot with his gear...
    Quit there already and move your ass to Jainus
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I actually play in both server just to be updated in all the stuff in the game hahaha.
    Try it too man
    I've played on isen and had 3 chars lvl 115+ one with max gear +6/12 rings and +7 mag talisman. Sold almost everything (including my chars) since the server is too much of a money drain due to everything having sockets that need filling. I am however well aware of what is going on there but I frankly don't care because Jainus is way more populated and thats where I play/will stay.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I've played on isen and had 3 chars lvl 115+ one with max gear +6/12 rings and +7 mag talisman. Sold almost everything (including my chars) since the server is too much of a money drain due to everything having sockets that need filling. I am however well aware of what is going on there but I frankly don't care because Jainus is way more populated and thats where I play/will stay.
    PWI has learned something from Isen. Sockets = more income from people buying stones to fill them. Now that we have transcended items, you can bet that those sockets here are gonna need filling every bit as much as Isen. It seems with the latest game update, Jainus is gonna catch Isen in cost per month to play - if of course you want to be able to compete...

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    PWI has learned something from Isen. Sockets = more income from people buying stones to fill them. Now that we have transcended items, you can bet that those sockets here are gonna need filling every bit as much as Isen. It seems with the latest game update, Jainus is gonna catch Isen in cost per month to play - if of course you want to be able to compete...
    True and I'm wondering how much time it will take before you can (or have to) buy those stones for Trans armour/weapons in the IM.........Making every class self buffed (thus not being able to get a low lvl buffers on accs you got free ASES at) is also a step in the ''buy items montly'' direction. Change of fashion from fashions you got from events etc. to the fashions with sockets.......You name it, they socket it lolol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster