+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Old player coming back

Just curious , I use to play rohan since it came out but the last server i played on before i quit was divinity, What has changed.. can someone fill me in on the details .. Thanks
    -HHH/xthorn
    AthenaLove Gm of Undecided - Ohn server
    HaHwangHaiyen - Commander Syndicate / xThorn -Core YuMadBro (Divinity)

Private Server :

HaHwangHaiyen / xDrizzy GM of ChokingHazard (Ion pserver )
    DarkStar Gm of SolarFlare ( Ion 2 pserver )
    xDrizzy (xor2)

Play League? feel free to add me ?

Divinity merged with the ran servers (its called Jin)

there are glacial upgrades

Theres a new race (and 2 new classes) coming out in a few weeks, they dont use any of the existing weapons or armor.

Boss drops can be combined and plused up to +18

PH rohan merged with irohan

There is a server independant of epics and upgrades which costs 1000x as much as ran server. (Dont go there)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Greetings: divinity change name to jin server, then server Isen was created with diferent stuff just a "crone" server, after that....ran and jin merged now jainus server, up to u where to play.... jainus (ran+jin) or Isen

Since that time game become HEAVY pay2win. Isen is newest serwer with heavy Item Mall aka Unplayable. Jainus is same sht, do U remember epics and upgreades? now they sell epic rings, new tier epic upgreade weapons and much more BS. Just enter the game for a moment, it's empty

So what is the server to play for?
    AthenaLove Gm of Undecided - Ohn server
    HaHwangHaiyen - Commander Syndicate / xThorn -Core YuMadBro (Divinity)

Private Server :

HaHwangHaiyen / xDrizzy GM of ChokingHazard (Ion pserver )
    DarkStar Gm of SolarFlare ( Ion 2 pserver )
    xDrizzy (xor2)

Play League? feel free to add me ?

Hiya Witter. You know me 'out there' mostly as PenguinJoe.

There are 2 servers now.

Jainus is the merge of Jin (previously Divinity) and Ran (previously all other servers such Akhma, Marea, Ohn, Sheilyn, etc).

Jainus has all the classic P2W badness you have come to learn and loath in Rohan. Upgrades, enhanced boss drops and all kinds of other stuff has people running with massively overpowered, and almost unkillable characters. By OP I mean thinks 300k crit shield strikes, 50k dhan crits, 450k/whack temps and 100k NORMAL dffs. By unkillable I refer to hunman classes able to have 100%dd + 200-300k HP + SD armor making them pretty much immortal except for a very few cases (high-end dhan envenom, dekan ffs/dffs, suicide).

In short this game has gone stupidly, hog-wild NUTS.

Isen is a new server that is supposed to have a crone-based economy, but has really piss poor rates (all across the board - exp, drop, forging and enhancing/reinforcement).

The ideas behind this server are good, but again PlayWithI has turned it into a pay2win server by ensuring that you xcan't do any5thing without purchasing spirit stones and other item mall goods.

There are 3 types of virtual currency here: in-game crones, ecash that you receive when you sell things in the Exchange market, and Rohan Points that you pay for with cash.

There is some good things that have happened though. Item mall prices have gone down quite a bit -- as long as you are paying in Rohan Points (RPs). If you waqn tto buy the same thing in ecash, expect to pay somewhere betwwen 2-3 times as much for the same thing. Of course when you buy anyting on EM, your RPs will be used before ecash so PWI is making sure you buy more.

Highest level is 115 + up to 10 conqueror levels that are based on your current experience beyond 115 (works out to be about every 100% beyond 115 gets you another conqueror level ). The highest level attainable is 115 +10 which is equivalent to level 125 with some important differences (can't find the thread that explains them maybe someone else has an idea where to look).

Anywho the options have reduce to 2 servers. 1. Play in a wildly OP pvp server (Jainus) or in a wildly underpowered grindfest server (Isen). Either one will have you digging deep into your wallet. There is some activity going on in Jainus in anticipation of the new race being introduced in a couple weeks. From what I am hearing Isen is all but deserted.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

#BIGSORRY

In game is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by NaiLcuTTeR View Post
    #BIGSORRY

In game is empty.
    lol dickbutt

Isen is the server to go with .! It is lower on amount of people in it but that comes with time. With the new upgrade sales i can see alot of people are going to change servers. Isen is about normal when it comes to rates , obviously if you have something your trying to make that is going to be very good stats you have to get buffs for percent better aswelll as id recommend you get forging stones to get items back if fail. Gameplay wise it is great , better than old rohan because twins are in it making it possible to get 50+ without having to spend 10k rps. Also you dont have to be geared heavy till higher levels 75+. All in all i just switched over from Jainus cause of the OP bull**** and in the long run Isen will be the server youll like better if your not trying to spend 1,000 a week in the game. But if you are new and starting fresh id def reccomend making mob killer character before pvp character so you can have a way to farm and make your own crone and rps. Thanks and hope this helped out .

coming back ? ,,,,,
    Linn Linn says:
    we laugh, we troll, we make fun, we lose, then so what, we troll them too
    and lol
    Utara.