+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trinity update

Trinity update

Hello o.o
    MinTea here (Mario) , some of you may know me, or not. If not, go **** yourselves.
    ANYWAY, so I found out about this trinity update , seen some posts and videos and couldn't help myself from not fapping (srs)

Am I the only one who's actually saving up money from now until the launch to throw money on the new class ? Tbh, I couldn't care less, right ?
    Currently got 2 mates of mine who will be re-rolling to the new race after launch, and agreed to feed PWI money, why not ?

The excitement is real
    Thought I'd share this, seeing as how I much I miss rohan and the troll times I used to have D:

However .. it's either spending money on Aion, or Rohan.. or ... Both ?!
    But there are a few questions;
    Any ideas as to what sort of upg weapons the new race will be using ?
    How decent is the Jainus server now after the merge ?
    I'm on a budget of 100-200 a week for rohan (Just to get the gear and accs) and wondering if feathers are necessary (+12 and above) or is it fine to stick with .. idk, insurgents/craft rings?
    How exactly do you craft the new onyx set ?
    And where do I ****ing buy costumes to put my costume stones into ? LEL

Wall of text
    wall of text
    wall of text

xo

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouEven View Post
    Hello o.o
    MinTea here (Mario) , some of you may know me, or not. If not, go **** yourselves.
    ANYWAY, so I found out about this trinity update , seen some posts and videos and couldn't help myself from not fapping (srs)

Am I the only one who's actually saving up money from now until the launch to throw money on the new class ? Tbh, I couldn't care less, right ?
    Currently got 2 mates of mine who will be re-rolling to the new race after launch, and agreed to feed PWI money, why not ?

The excitement is real
    Thought I'd share this, seeing as how I much I miss rohan and the troll times I used to have D:

I'm on a budget of 100-200 a week for rohan (Just to get the gear and accs) and wondering if feathers are necessary (+12 and above) or is it fine to stick with .. idk, insurgents/craft rings?

Wall of text
    wall of text
    wall of text

xo

bro dont get to excited to new class, yes they bring obstacles in pvp BUT not like Templar's bullying in damage they may too painful to any class who are very low in Magical Defense because "Arendal Mastery" is where it amplifies their magical attacks to melee damage and also copying stats of any weapon, not sure those socketed weapons if can so since it based on magical attacks to create melee physical damage, all thiose low on magic defenses will surely takes damage Hard, however facing templars like Rumir is not much too risky since temps and some mages are INT types but the only weakness they had is their skills which these new classes bypasses them all even Mirror/reflect this will wipe out all the mages spamming only MIRROR, if they spam mirror rumir will spamming them easily hehehehe so RIP Mirror SZ spammer wizzies XD
    Last edited by pimoh; 03-13-2015 at 07:17 AM.

Hi DoYouEven

I would hold off trying to figure out what you will need for builds until the new race actually gets here. No one knows what kinds of stats you need to get the most mileage out of them. That won't happen until you actually play them for a while and try different builds out on them.

Once you knwo what kinds of builds work best you can think about the accessories and pets you need to get the most out of it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouEven View Post
    Hello o.o

The excitement is real

Wall of text
    wall of text
    wall of text

xo
    Don't get too excited. 2 weeks of it, then excitement gone, then gg bai.

I'm torn between Rumir and Noir! They're both hot!

so, make one of each! Look at the bright side; you don't have to choose between male and female.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Noir= Temps anti class
    that's all
    Looking forward to it. If it fails, it fails. Worth a try imo

Aion is bad after Rohan... no possible build, linear maps, worse grinding. I suggest Archeage, at least its sandbox with open-world system, like rohan.

can't wait for the release. haha

Lumir goes full vit calling it here woooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me