+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 new servers for the trinity patch?

I'm suggesting you add two new servers for the trinity patch.. One will be merge to jainus and the other one to isen.. i'm not sure about it, but from what i understand, the new race would not be able to use armors and accessories from the current races and they will start from scratch, if this is the case, they will be of no match to those who, at level 30, are already using items leveled 100+... hence it will be difficult for them to level up for they will be the subject of a lot of PK from higher levels and the almightys.. even with the new race, if there is no new server for them to grow, it will fail.. as i think you know already, isen server is like a ghost server, you have to make some better moves to save the servers..

You will need to wait to see what stats the weapon has and if the new class is too squishy a balance talisman is probably the best approach.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    You will need to wait to see what stats the weapon has and if the new class is too squishy a balance talisman is probably the best approach.
    i dont think their stat weapons would be comparable to those current weapons in jainus and isen.. and talisman for low levels wont do as much either..

Quote Originally Posted by renzbibi2 View Post
    i dont think their stat weapons would be comparable to those current weapons in jainus and isen.. and talisman for low levels wont do as much either..
    There are many ways to lvl up in this game... in fact I lvled a character from 1-70 in just 2 days and that was on saturday and sunday.

You want to know what you really need? a 7 day vampire costume (the one that gives 5k hp and like 250 defense) with that thing you can tank hard.

And as far as dodging pkers go....this game has TONS of grind spots if you set up shop at a dungeon next to a bindstone (lower, ahkma, roha etc.) no sympathy from me or you shouldnt be afking. You got ashkeenas and maps and updated dungeons and better gear that you can drag chars at the same lvl with OP bedrons&glacials to.

The only concern is will Lumir and Noir be able to fight against these things:

1. Templar 25-40k aoe toilet dps
    2: Dekan 100k dffs (i mean who does less than that without sd since the trinity classes wont have SD...or do they?)
    3: Op 250k 250k dpp with full SA
    4: Other classes DPS

All support characters in rohan (Priest, Defenders, Wizzies, Warlocks) have been going full vit for years now so knowing that lumir is a support class can she go full vit? Will she have enough HP to use her magic in pvp?

Then you have noir who has melee attacks (but she does have some form of damage reflection and immunity, cooldowns & uptime not sure of) who will be right in the middle of the equality mess how is she going to live?

If lumir and noir do not have at least 150k hp (WITH alm & hp scrolls) then they need a boost via some talismans, if Lumir and Noir do not have at least 65% dd they will also need a boost via some talismans. At the end of the day we will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by ShadowAce; 03-10-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Need help? PM me

Yes, it is possible to lvl up to lvl70 in 2 days, but that is if you have good items, i.e. armors, weapons accessories plus costumes, talismans etc.
    But can you do it with mar? can mar level up to level70 in 2 days without good armors and accessories and talismans.. and there is also the probability of her being hunted down, KOS, by the other races.. If you're one of those mighty templars/dekans who spent a lot of cash for items, would you allow mar go lvel to 115noir or 115rumir when you know that this race could beat you down, i know a lot of those templars/dekans will not.. and this will be troublesome for mar.. leveling, looting for good items, forging, refining and avoiding KOS...

Yes, it is possible to lvl up to lvl70 in 2 days, but that is if you have good items, i.e. armors, weapons accessories plus costumes, talismans etc.
    But can you do it with mar? can mar level up to level70 in 2 days without good armors and accessories and talismans.. and there is also the probability of her being hunted down, KOS, by the other races.. If you're one of those mighty templars/dekans who spent a lot of cash for items, would you allow mar go lvel to 115noir or 115rumir when you know that this race could beat you down, i know a lot of those templars/dekans will not.. and this will be troublesome for mar.. leveling, looting for good items, forging, refining and avoiding KOS...
    It is a little hard to say what you can do or not do with a Trinity char. All the other classes have had 7 years to figure out how best to play them. Trinity is just starting out. It will take time for players to figure out how best to play them. I know I will try to build a Noir and a Rumir just for the giggles. So will 90% of those 'pro temp and dekan' owners, guaranteed.

But to further your argument, why do people build archers, giants, mages, warriors and priests? Why indeed if they are unplayable? Because they are there and not the same boring-as-hell "whack whack whack" or "one click-i win" race/class. There will be people building Trinitys. Count on it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    There are many ways to lvl up in this game... in fact I lvled a character from 1-70 in just 2 days and that was on saturday and sunday.

You want to know what you really need? a 7 day vampire costume (the one that gives 5k hp and like 250 defense) with that thing you can tank hard.

And as far as dodging pkers go....this game has TONS of grind spots if you set up shop at a dungeon next to a bindstone (lower, ahkma, roha etc.) no sympathy from me or you shouldnt be afking. You got ashkeenas and maps and updated dungeons and better gear that you can drag chars at the same lvl with OP bedrons&glacials to.

The only concern is will Lumir and Noir be able to fight against these things:

1. Templar 25-40k aoe toilet dps
    2: Dekan 100k dffs (i mean who does less than that without sd since the trinity classes wont have SD...or do they?)
    3: Op 250k 250k dpp with full SA
    4: Other classes DPS

All support characters in rohan (Priest, Defenders, Wizzies, Warlocks) have been going full vit for years now so knowing that lumir is a support class can she go full vit? Will she have enough HP to use her magic in pvp?

Then you have noir who has melee attacks (but she does have some form of damage reflection and immunity, cooldowns & uptime not sure of) who will be right in the middle of the equality mess how is she going to live?

If lumir and noir do not have at least 150k hp (WITH alm & hp scrolls) then they need a boost via some talismans, if Lumir and Noir do not have at least 65% dd they will also need a boost via some talismans. At the end of the day we will have to wait and see.
    Ah well finally you understood rohan is totally broken.

Lel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    same boring-as-hell "whack whack whack" or "one click-i win" race/class.
    Pretty much what Rohan is.

You have never used the 1 day/7 day vampire costumes with 5k hp and 250 def then. With those things you can go to r3 from lvl 1

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    So... you can't just change race through race change service to one of the trinitys? o-o das suck lol.
    Interesting question but i would still want to lvl one :P

Need help? PM me