+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some Interesting facts:

A pig’s orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (heheheheeee!!!! O.M.G.!I!)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I‘m still not over the pig.)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male’s head off. (Honey, I‘m home . What the...?)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It’s like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can’t believe that pig ...quality over quantity.)

Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.)

A cat’s urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.)

An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.)

Polar bears are left-handed (Talk about a southpaw.)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I knew about the praying mantis, if you think about it metaphorically you can find some similarities with humans xD

You should have left the pig last. You kinda lose focus to read the rest because of the bloody pig

Why do the pigs get it so good? :/

And fok you! I didnt need to know that about my biggest arch enemy The Roach. These fokers are almost immortal! :'(

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Why do the pigs get it so good? :/

And fok you! I didnt need to know that about my biggest arch enemy The Roach. These fokers are almost immortal! :'(
    Well, when you consider pigs end up being bacon, I think of it as balance for their short lives.

Roaches, yeah I hear you. Don't turn out the lights!
    I buy a (not so cheap) can of Raid and I swear they EAT that stuff! I mean I spray a couple of the li'l buggers skittering across the floor and the next thing you know there are a thousand looking for some too.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Well, when you consider pigs end up being bacon, I think of it as balance for their short lives.

Roaches, yeah I hear you. Don't turn out the lights!
    I buy a (not so cheap) can of Raid and I swear they EAT that stuff! I mean I spray a couple of the li'l buggers skittering across the floor and the next thing you know there are a thousand looking for some too.
    lol Bacon is good D

Do you get the flying Roaches there? They are an abomination lol. Go to spray the fokers and they make a b line right for my head. Then I'm the one running off screaming like a bitch. And it seems no matter which direction I run in, it follows me lol

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Go to spray the fokers and they make a b line right for my head. Then I'm the one running off screaming like a bitch. And it seems no matter which direction I run in, it follows me lol
    It's the Raid I tell ya! It is like a bug magnet.

I always wondered why ladies nickname me the pig

And what is black light? By definition, if you remove all visible wavelengths of light then it becomes "black" but then it falls under an area of the electromagnetic spectrum that isn't really "light" i.e. x-rays, microwaves.

Oh and again, cockroaches in the mighty Kingdom of United Englandland are very small and only occur in very filthy areas like sewers or restaurants that have got serious hygiene problems *bork*

Banned

Awards Showcase

Am I the only one that went directly to Youtube to see if the Elephants actually didn't Jump?

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Oh and again, cockroaches in the mighty Kingdom of United Englandland are very small and only occur in very filthy areas like sewers or restaurants that have got serious hygiene problems *bork*
    Lucky you! The fokers are all over here, clean or dirty those things will live anywhere.

The common Australian cockroach. The one bug that I am more petrified off above all others. This thing makes me run, scream and cry like a little bitch lol

The other bug that makes my skin crawl is the Aussie flying grasshopper.

My brothers and cousin used to catch these fokers, rip their wings/ legs off and throw them at me when we were little. Ill never forget the horrors I faced everyday growing up in a small country town in Australia lol

Thank god we moved to the city. I've not see one of these types of grasshoppers since being here

(Similar to the one in this pic, tho I couldn't find a pic of the specific type we used to have where I lived.)

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Lucky you! The fokers are all over here, clean or dirty those things will live anywhere.

The common Australian cockroach. The one bug that I am more petrified off above all others. This thing makes me run, scream and cry like a little bitch lol
    You shouldn't have told everybody that. You are gonna have the 'bella lovers posting that pic all over the place just to weird you out.

The other bug that makes my skin crawl is the Aussie flying grasshopper.

My brothers and cousin used to catch these fokers, rip their wings/ legs off and throw them at me when we were little. Ill never forget the horrors I faced everyday growing up in a small country town in Australia lol

Thank god we moved to the city. I've not see one of these types of grasshoppers since being here

(Similar to the one in this pic, tho I couldn't find a pic of the specific type we used to have where I lived.)
    I guess having siblings do that to you would create some sort of ongoing phobias.

Yeah grasshoppers don't much care for cities (i guess way too many young boys pulling off their wings and chucking them at at their sisters just to make them have fits), though crickets seem to be just fine with them.