+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

@atzigan about SD armors...

So, to me I find it funny that while many classes either choose to have SD or Onyx I mostly see templars running around with it the most. SO I got to thinking why is it that temps are running around with SD armor.

Oh thats right because they already have massive amounts of dmg that 600-700 int will only boost a bit more. Where as they can get up to 5x% skill dmg drop with chest, pants, and shield.

So while thats all fine and good. What do we have to drop templars dmg? Oh right dmg drop. Yet a templar has the potential to have 6x-7x dd on their weapon + 5x% skill dmg drop on their armors and for the few that have the dmg drop armor boots like I know a good few people have these 11% dd armor parts and not min dd either.

So overall you have str dhans hitting temps for about 5% of their total out put when the strange math is getting figured between the dd combined with sd gets worked.

Where as these temps are still smacking me for 15-20k dmg on 65% dmg drop. Some of them are going as far to hitting 30-40k with crits in the upper 50-70k range. Yet on those same temps im hitting 1.3k + 1.3k dpp. With having -20k melee on my dhan.

Sure I can get better gear but the results will be the same. I will still hit around 5% of my total dmg because of the amount off sd and dd that some of these temps have.

I mean the game is unbalanced enough why not ad some stuff that dramatically effects templars dmg. I mean its bad enough some temps have over 200k hp while hitting 30k dmg NON CRIT auto attacks with 4xx atk speed (new 4part mace + lion 3 + lvl6 blunt has my temp at 495 atk speed so im guessing with lvl 7 blunt and the boost going from 12% -> 20 they are some where around 450ish? Not including the mega atk speed boost they get from shield strike 60% boost in their atk speed so that should drop them around what? 215 atk speed for 7 seconds? )

I just wanna see something change with temps, when I see a pro temp go after a pro dekan and IF the dekan isnt 1 hitting the temp. After the temp stun locks and debuffs the dekan. The dekan drops in 5-6 seconds perhaps you should look at whats going on.

I tried for a while not to make a thread about temps being so blatantly over powered but, its really getting sickening to see a temp have WAY less money into their char, hitting harder than me, and with more survivability than me because of heals, reflect, stuns, ect.

Where am I getting my evidence?

MY templar has int twins, 4part mace, and 1 flame diamond. No eyes or ears. Hits my dhan for 2k dmg. While my dhan can hit him for 2k dmg + invenom heres what I see.

My temp has 13k melee, my dhan with just alm and str buffs has 30k melee.

My temp only has a 4part mace. With buffs I have 2.1k int

MY dhan has 4part sword, +6 beze +6 fd 2x +6 svd upgrade rings chimera eyes and ears, +7 walt + 6 str tali, full str onyx +9 or better, and with buffs 4.5k str.

So this should come as no shocker but. I think my dhan should be hitting 3-4x harder than my temp does.

"But dekon you can dpp, and have ramping skills temps dont have that"

No temps have 30 seconds x2 of reflect. Temps have debuff. Temps have self heals, and with good gears a pretty decent mental barrier I know several temps with over 2.5k psy.

__________________________________________________ __
    TL;DR version

You have armors that temps who do obnoxious amounts of dmg can opt to use that end up with temps having super obnoxious survivability since with 5x% skill dd dekans that hit normal players for 120k dffs are only hitting 60k while the temp itself is still pushing 200k + hp.

Temps hit 20-30k auto attacks on 65% dd while having the ability to completely **** skill burst classes like dhans since not only are they one of the few classes who can equip shields (for 5x% sd but they also get up to 7xdd on their weapons) The other class that can use a shield is humans but why use a shield when you can use an axe and dagger so temps hit zeros on ya? IMHO 3x% sd is good enough for me on a guard/def.

but also temps are the most expensive on their gears, stones they use, multiple scrolls, patterns and costumes to make templar damages boost unlike Dekan only 3 scrolls they use since they only need max HP only and vit patterns as long regarding hp boost but templar not just they need to boost their INT but Str,Vit and also psyche which oozing need of scrolls to do that and whenever a temp wears an SD part well their physical defenses become so low also which they take damage so hard in exchange of wearing an SD so I think you dont need to be troublesome to temps and focuses only o a Dekan, Tactical setup is the key to out damage them and also TRINITY is coming, templars will definitely become an easy target from them, more disabling abilities which Temps and other classes will become Naked whatever full buffs they have hehehehe

The problem with armor in Rohan is that it is not race or class-specific. All classes and races wear the same armor.

PWYNKI allowed the templar class to get totally out of control for sure and are not even close to fixing them. It seems with their 'double dip' of melee and magic attack (the only class that does this btw) ends up blowing anything that is released in this game way out of proportion and balance.

I wonder how many times I have seen templars that EXPECT to kill anything that moves in this game cursing their heads off about 100% dd when they whack my guardian and nothing happens. Geez it sure sux when your god character can't kill something - about freaking time. Doesn't do a thing for any class that can't equip 100% dd weapons, but it is at least something.

I just hope the Noir class becomes the balancing factor for these temps since PWYNKI doesn't seem able to fix their templar skills. I can see a near future where you have a brand new crew of safezone debuffers based on Rumirs and Noirs.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    so many rage so much toxic game omagah.

just chill guys. After all we still love the game.

id like to point out that 700 int is a 7% increase in damage but yeah SD for lyfe wts SD ))))))))))))))))

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Hey pls enlighten me.... what does SD do?

DD to all skills (ffs/dffs/pp/dpp You name it)
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)