+ Reply to Thread

Angry Atzigan!!!!!! where are my ITEMS!!!!????? WHERE WHEREEEEE?

SINCE FEBRUARY 09 February 2015 06:14 PM IM SENDING TICKET #223290 AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A RESPONSE FROM YOU!!!!!! ALL IS ROTREBERQUE AND OZAM AND ALL THEY ARE SAYING IS THE SAME #$%^& LIKE ALWAYS "NOTE: Please reply onto this ticket and do not create another one that has
    the same concern. It will only confuse the investigation and prolong resolving
    your concern." BLA BLA BLA IS MARCH 6 2015 AND NO ONE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE AND THEY ONLY SAY TO WAIT AND WAIT? I PUT ALMOST $500 REAL MONEY AND NEED TO STILL WAITING? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT HAPPENED HERE? THEY CANT DO THEIR JOB? CHECK TICKET #223290 #223290
    #223290 #223290 #223290 #223290 #223290 AND I WANT YOU ATZIGAN TO CHECK MY TICKET NO OZAM, NO ROTREBERQUE , ATZIGAN!!!!!!

My advice for you is stick on the one ticket. Hope they will resolve your concern soon.

just like what the poster above said. Stick to one ticket. I think the reason why they keep redirecting you is to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    just like what the poster above said. Stick to one ticket. I think the reason why they keep redirecting you is to avoid confusion.
    What confusion? Im getting confused!
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    What confusion? Im getting confused!
    Yeah I smell a smelly troll... lmao

You can't smell trolls, however you can feel it's smelly smother close in on you.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned
    I will look into this issue as soon as possible today, due to us working on the new Trinity Update, we have a short staff working on tickets right now, but be assured that I will look into it personally today.

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    Yeah I smell a smelly troll... lmao
    Lol.