+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who is Shawn ?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You realize that creating a thread and saying "I'm not shawn!" in the forums does nothing more than get you trolled, right?

1. Nobody in the forums was calling you shawn until you mentioned it.
    2. If this is happening in the game, don't you know that nobody in the game knows what your forum account is?
    3. Since you don't mention the name of toon that is being called shawn in this thread at all, nobody has any idea who you are talking about.
    4. Why are you selling the same things as shawn?

You see, nobody knows who you are in-game, so posting a thread yelling that you are not shawn is a great source of amusement to those sitting here looking for some entertainment. If it were me, I would be going along and having some fun with them.

Besides xXxAurorAxXx = shawn.
    u realize that ur the biggest nerd in this forum ryt?

overall, noone givs a fuk abt his ig name. snce the game is dead, and no one logs, hows he gnna ask help from them? last thng he thought for seeking help is this forums. thats why this forum is here for ppl dat needs help or give a FYI. and he prlly doesnt giv a fk abt ur suggestion since all u been tryna do is 2 insult him in a way of "advicing" him.

all u been doing is talk sht and speak bs you forum nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post

overall, noone givs a fuk abt his ig name. snce the game is dead, and no one logs, hows he gnna ask help from them? last thng he thought for seeking help is this forums. thats why this forum is here for ppl dat needs help or give a FYI. and he prlly doesnt giv a fk abt ur suggestion since all u been tryna do is 2 insult him in a way of "advicing" him.

rofl some1 is ****in mad

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

inorite?

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post

There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by DuelistBlad3r View Post
    Hi Shawn ......if u not Shawn y make a post in the 1st place.....

+1 to this. haha