+ Reply to Thread

4x UPG 7x DD Help!

I had a question in regards to forging 4x upgrades (and you’ll have to forgive me if it’s a stupid one).

I see upgrade weapons with 7x DD, and I guess with what I can see I don’t know how it’s happening. Can anyone help me?

Each of the 4 parts of the upgrade weapon gives 4 DD, which totals up to 16 DD. The Adorned Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 13% DD, and the Brave Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 12% DD.

So if I’m not mistaken, assuming you got the maximum of 13% DD on the three Adorned and then 12% on the one Brave (since you can’t use two of the same kind on the same forge), your numbers would come out to a maximum of:

16% DD (weapon) + 13% + 13% + 13% + 12% = 67% Maximum DD

But this can’t be right… I see 4x upgrade weapons with 69 and 71 DD everywhere. Is there something I’m missing?

Is there siome reason you have to make 3 threads asking the same f*cking question? Learn to forum noob!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Shiny burner of marea 10-15% dd. 15 +15 +15 +13 +16 = 74dd

Banned
    yea hax cheat scam dupe ban 74%dd plox