+ Reply to Thread

4x UPG 7x DD Help!

I had a question in regards to forging 4x upgrades (and you’ll have to forgive me if it’s a stupid one).

I see upgrade weapons with 7x DD, and I guess with what I can see I don’t know how it’s happening. Can anyone help me?

Each of the 4 parts of the upgrade weapon gives 4 DD, which totals up to 16 DD. The Adorned Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 13% DD, and the Brave Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 12% DD.

So if I’m not mistaken, assuming you got the maximum of 13% DD on the three Adorned and then 12% on the one Brave (since you can’t use two of the same kind on the same forge), your numbers would come out to a maximum of:

16% DD (weapon) + 13% + 13% + 13% + 12% = 67% Maximum DD

But this can’t be right… I see 4x upgrade weapons with 69 and 71 DD everywhere. Is there something I’m missing?

shiny option stones you probally forget, only way to get 7x dd
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

shining option is 13-15%
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by Carvinbunny View Post
    I had a question in regards to forging 4x upgrades (and you’ll have to forgive me if it’s a stupid one).

I see upgrade weapons with 7x DD, and I guess with what I can see I don’t know how it’s happening. Can anyone help me?

Each of the 4 parts of the upgrade weapon gives 4 DD, which totals up to 16 DD. The Adorned Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 13% DD, and the Brave Incense Burner says it can give a maximum of 12% DD.

So if I’m not mistaken, assuming you got the maximum of 13% DD on the three Adorned and then 12% on the one Brave (since you can’t use two of the same kind on the same forge), your numbers would come out to a maximum of:

16% DD (weapon) + 13% + 13% + 13% + 12% = 67% Maximum DD

But this can’t be right… I see 4x upgrade weapons with 69 and 71 DD everywhere. Is there something I’m missing?
    It ok now u learn sumthing new

To create Rares -> Use 1x Shiny Incense Burner for each
    To create Unique -> Use 1x Shiny Incense Burner + 1x Brave Incense Burner.

Good rolls will get you 7x dd (8x dd on Axe).
    Bad rolls will leave it with low 6x dd (mid 7x dd on Axe).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.