+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renzbibi2 View Post
    i'm thinking of quitting already
    Might as well wait until after the trinity update. Would be silly to quit before the first major update in Rohan since the giants were introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by frankohlanko View Post
    Most F2P games sell : some kind of pets, exp scrolls, costumes, and other visual stuff, that "free player" can buy from them by gold in game (we dont have that option), and not All stat OP items avaliable only to players Who pay2win, rohan was still ok game 2play b4 they introduce "craft era". Than they changed TSB (for fews only) , and epics/ upgreades and rohan now is unplayable.
    That is the progression. No game ever starts off doing this stuff.

The game always comes out and it is all decorative and minor experience enhancements - things that really don/t change the balance of the game. Then come the minor cash shop power-ups that get more and more potent as time goes on. Finally you start seeing things like 'instant endgame level' tickets, high powered enhancement items and weapons are being sold in the cash shop.

About the only f2p game that I haven't seen go that way is Aion. But give them time. They have only been f2p for a couple years. Tera is starting down that path now with its instant endgame tickets. Rohan has been there for a couple years now and is only getting worse as the game owners get more and more desperate to squeeze every last dollar out of its players.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    let's see what it is. Can't wait for the update.
    As are we all.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Might as well wait until after the trinity update. Would be silly to quit before the first major update in Rohan since the giants were introduced.
    Uh, excuse me, why would it be silly to quit a game/virtual world when you got no time for it because of real life priorities ?
    Don't hate, friends.

Did the guy I am replying to say anything about real life priorities? Where do you get the idea that these things are mutually exclusive? Maybe you have no idea how to manage time between entertainment and real life responsibilities, but the rest of us manage it just fine.

If you have priorities to deal with, then by all means go deal with them. Then game when you have time for it. Nobody has to to spend 24/7 in a game unless they really want to.

Saying "I quit!!" and walking away forever just before a major release you have been waiting years for is pretty darned silly. You don't have time for it right how? Fine. Go deal with life. When you have time then log in and check it out. Or not.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Did the guy I am replying to say anything about real life priorities? Where do you get the idea that these things are mutually exclusive? Maybe you have no idea how to manage time between entertainment and real life responsibilities, but the rest of us manage it just fine.

If you have priorities to deal with, then by all means go deal with them. Then game when you have time for it. Nobody has to to spend 24/7 in a game unless they really want to.

Saying "I quit!!" and walking away forever just before a major release you have been waiting years for is pretty darned silly. You don't have time for it right how? Fine. Go deal with life. When you have time then log in and check it out. Or not.
    Oh, someone's upset. That's sweet.

You can't manage entertainment between rohan and real life when it's all about (in everything it's designed) time-consuming. The exception would be in the case you'd had paid around $2k for it (getting everything max'ed, else you get 1s'ed), but I don't simply see the point of spending $2k for a playtime of 20 minutes to 3 hours each day.

I haven't been waiting for any major release. Tbh, it's not even a "major release". All you're going to do is to pvp again, spend money again, within the same game again with the same objectives again (levelling, farming, etc).

I don't even see what that new class is going to bring. Sure there are "hype" and "excitement", but nothing is really going to change. Farming, levelling, pvp'ing, and of course spending money to be "the best". Having a weapon level-dependant doesn't change anything.

That "major" release, in other words, isn't even a major release. It's just another class that isn't going to change the gameplay neither going to change the way you play that game : to pay, to win.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    So don't call silly the people that are quitting, because they aren't silly after all. It's you, by believing that thing brings a "major change". You'd be also dumb to think people can manage their real life and rohan at a "competitive level" (aka the trolololoBEINGTHEBEST~MYSTUFSSAREMAXEDEOUTLELELEL) .
    Last edited by carnettsc; 03-06-2015 at 07:48 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    If I got you mad, that's not my problem.

You're dumb, plain dumb, fo'real.
    Don't hate, friends.

We will have to see what happens. You can bet that while the weapon levels up with you that its capabilities will be 90% dependent on item mall powerups and special additional items just as any class is today. It will be just one more I PAY so I WIN set of classes.
    I agree. But at the same time you can just have the same item all along. Maybe it will be the last weapon that your character will use that might be one of the reason that it may look like its cheaper. It think it's way cheaper because of the rates upon upgrading an item. I dont know what will be the things related to the new weapon but it is one of my ideas or my opinion about the weapons.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    You can't manage entertainment between rohan and real life when it's all about (in everything it's designed) time-consuming. The exception would be in the case you'd had paid around $2k for it (getting everything max'ed, else you get 1s'ed), but I don't simply see the point of spending $2k for a playtime of 20 minutes to 3 hours each day.
    You can't manage it only if you can't control your time. Like some semi old people in e2n xD

Oh, someone's upset. That's sweet.

I haven't been waiting for any major release. Tbh, it's not even a "major release". All you're going to do is to pvp again, spend money again, within the same game again with the same objectives again (levelling, farming, etc).

I don't even see what that new class is going to bring. Sure there are "hype" and "excitement", but nothing is really going to change. Farming, levelling, pvp'ing, and of course spending money to be "the best". Having a weapon level-dependant doesn't change anything.

That "major" release, in other words, isn't even a major release. It's just another class that isn't going to change the gameplay neither going to change the way you play that game : to pay, to win.
    So don't call silly the people that are quitting, because they aren't silly after all. It's you, by believing that thing brings a "major change". You'd be also dumb to think people can manage their real life and rohan at a "competitive level" (aka the trolololoBEINGTHEBEST~MYSTUFSSAREMAXEDEOUTLELELEL) .
    If I got you mad, that's not my problem.

You're dumb, plain dumb, fo'real.
    You triple post trying to justify you existence in this game and you call me mad? Rather than reply in kind, I simply looking at the source of all that and feel profound sorrow for such a sad li'l kiddie that has nothing better to do than rant over an MMORPG.

Just as an FYI: I'm retired. I don't have to work for a living. I have all the time in the world to amuse myself playing games and trolling you in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutu View Post
    You can't manage it only if you can't control your time. Like some semi old people in e2n xD
    As with anything in life, you need to balance your priorities. Most folks can. But there are a few like that other person I quoted here that appear to have some difficulty separating his imaginary Rohan world from his real life.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-06-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by renzbibi2 View Post
    i'm thinking of quitting already
    Why. . Try it first before quit.