+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New weapon system made for Trinity

so... the new weapon system looks exciting, i really like how you can level up you weapon.

what do you Guy's think of this???

Banned
    Worst case scenario, everyone would be wanting to dump their magic chars in favor of Trinity on account the weapons system leveling up. Then all would have Trinities as their main char making the game imbalanced or will flat line which ever the case maybe, if you get my drift.

We will have to see what happens. You can bet that while the weapon levels up with you that its capabilities will be 90% dependent on item mall powerups and special additional items just as any class is today. It will be just one more I PAY so I WIN set of classes.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    And I if I may add, the game will get more and more expensive to play. I think I'll just have to take a breather from YNK and look for other alternatives. Private servers anyone?

i really dont support private servers, the problem here is the customer support service, only Atzigan and Sineida resolve some issues, but PWI need to hear or read what forum people thinks, thanks lord rotten apples are not more here or thats what i want to think (Verybanned , if u know what i mean) PWI need to Supervise more frequently, Starting with the "under investigation system" -_- last time i remember a investigation system Verybanned make a full investigation in less than 20 minutes when someone try to get in my account, when NO ONE BUT NO ONE not even my disable granny doesnt know my info -_- IDK but ....even with this merge players are sick , not even the forum camper 24/7 is not around here anymore . FIX WHAT YOU HAVE BROKE OR AT LEAST TRY TO FIX .

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    i really dont support private servers, the problem here is the customer support service, only Atzigan and Sineida resolve some issues, but PWI need to hear or read what forum people thinks, thanks lord rotten apples are not more here or thats what i want to think (Verybanned , if u know what i mean) PWI need to Supervise more frequently, Starting with the "under investigation system" -_- last time i remember a investigation system Verybanned make a full investigation in less than 20 minutes when someone try to get in my account, when NO ONE BUT NO ONE not even my disable granny doesnt know my info -_- IDK but ....even with this merge players are sick , not even the forum camper 24/7 is not around here anymore . FIX WHAT YOU HAVE BROKE OR AT LEAST TRY TO FIX .
    The problem here is Pay2Win system. This is the Cancer of Rohan Online.

Quote Originally Posted by frankohlanko View Post
    The problem here is Pay2Win system. This is the Cancer of Rohan Online.
    It is the problem with most free-2-play online games. Let's face reality here - people who publish online games do it to make money. Period. To make money in a f2p game the game publisher has to seduce people into buying their virtual currency (in the case here Rohan Points).

Naturally many people who play games such as these don't like taking forever to level and want to be a factor in the server. The people that run these games know this well after seeing it in action for years. They learn that players are greedy and won't mind spending money to win over their competitors. So to make larger profits they sell things to help players win over their poorer, non-paying competition.

So where does that leave the free/poor players? S.O.L (Sh*t Outta Luck). Business is business. There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL - Larry Niven - Known Universe Sci Fi novel author)

There are very few F2P that have not already gone this route or are rapidly heading there. R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud is just one of the most viral and blatant of them.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It is the problem with most free-2-play online games. Let's face reality here - people who publish online games do it to make money. Period. To make money in a f2p game the game publisher has to seduce people into buying their virtual currency (in the case here Rohan Points).

Naturally many people who play games such as these don't like taking forever to level and want to be a factor in the server. The people that run these games know this well after seeing it in action for years. They learn that players are greedy and won't mind spending money to win over their competitors. So to make larger profits they sell things to help players win over their poorer, non-paying competition.

So where does that leave the free/poor players? S.O.L (Sh*t Outta Luck). Business is business. There Aint No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL - Larry Niven - Known Universe Sci Fi novel author)

There are very few F2P that have not already gone this route or are rapidly heading there. R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud is just one of the most viral and blatant of them.
    Most F2P games sell : some kind of pets, exp scrolls, costumes, and other visual stuff, that "free player" can buy from them by gold in game (we dont have that option), and not All stat OP items avaliable only to players Who pay2win, rohan was still ok game 2play b4 they introduce "craft era". Than they changed TSB (for fews only) , and epics/ upgreades and rohan now is unplayable.

i'm thinking of quitting already

Quote Originally Posted by schokkerboy View Post
    so... the new weapon system looks exciting, i really like how you can level up you weapon.

what do you Guy's think of this???
    let's see what it is. Can't wait for the update.