+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's all your own choice to try making 1, or 2 or any amount you wanna try. Knowing it can fail any moment, got bad luck dont blame it on YNK, it's gambling and every1 should know the negative things about it, if you spend so much it was your choice to do so, dont blame YNK or tell them to refund in any way, take your loss and try again next time if you desire.

Man, it's not just luck, the rate of success are too bad, i have 7 ripped talisman, if ynk dont help with good rates, then dont exist your fuking luck.

it is all based on luck i made my talisman from +1-+7 and failed twice i think was just under 2k rps
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Did the reward already uploaded???

Quote Originally Posted by pinwi11 View Post
    Man, it's not just luck, the rate of success are too bad, i have 7 ripped talisman, if ynk dont help with good rates, then dont exist your fuking luck.
    It IS luck. You just got bad luck, nothing more to say.

Sometimes we are lucky, but usually we are not. Luck is a rare thing. If it were common, it would not be luck - it would be certainty.

The thing with games of chance like this is that they are just like a lottery. They are engineered to fail the vast majority of the time and the rare lucky person will win - if their luck is with them.

Luck is a rare mistress to court. She can be very seductive, expensive and unforgiving. If you do not stick to your limits she can leave you penniless - or worse.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-04-2015 at 06:35 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

^ well sometimes you can buy "LUCK" under the table. Money can buy anything except Happiness and Real Friends ahahahahaha

The problem with some people is they're rushing things out. You see that you're failing but still continue to upgrade it, while you can do it the other day. I used to do that and I gained luck XD

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    ...Money can buy anything except Happiness and Real Friends ahahahahaha
    Yep you can't buy real friends and happiness... but you can RENT them
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.