+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Event talisman is a ****

I know, I know .... we all know what YNK just want money, and i mean, if this game is P2W (always since i've memory) but well i waste 7.5k rps (RPS, no E-cash) and what i get ? yeah ! you guessed right! N-O-T-H-I-N-G, Idk if they feel good, stealing money from players, but do not want to hear another story about how someone spends rps in **** ( we have a lot of stories)

[IMG] Subido en subir imagenes[/IMG]

i fail 6 talisman trying to go +6 all the rps i put in could have use it to get a +7 talisman on EM

I fail 3 talisman +6 to +7 man why better they just dont make it unbreakable

It's not stealing, it's just finesse, and you people are falling for it hard.

It's a game of luck. Though annoying, we can't really do anything about it. T_T

Commoner
    21k ecash spent here between 2 accounts... still got 9k left and probly 35 ARS +1 but not trying anymore ( rock u see this post feel free to use them all.. but if i was you id sell them on EM and save rps.. u guna end up with nothing but ripped talismans ) . ended up with 7 ripped talismans.. at one point going from +6 to + 7 failed like 8 times ( but stayed +6 ) and then finally on 9th time.. ripped talisman.

needless to say i havent logged in since... and have no plans to.

ofc i submitted ticket about this BS and said they shud check the logs and for the people that spent a fn ton of rps for nothing shud be compensated because this event was total ****. this is what gm ozam replied..

Greetings !

Thank you for contacting us using Playwith Interactive Game Support.

We are very apologetic with regards to the distressed and inconvenience that may have caused you. However, we cannot just past your concern directly to GM Atzigan without conducting an initial investigation. We will need further information and other details with regards to this incident. We would like to remind you as well that you need to file different ticket using the registered email address of each accounts be assisted. Please help us by providing the details below:

Character Involved:
    Character that held the items:
    How did you acquire it:
    Date and time of Incident:
    Exact name of Item destroyed:

Thank you for your continuous support.

Have you replied to the ticket? They're just following the process you know...

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    21k ecash spent here between 2 accounts... still got 9k left and probly 35 ARS +1 but not trying anymore ( rock u see this post feel free to use them all.. but if i was you id sell them on EM and save rps.. u guna end up with nothing but ripped talismans ) . ended up with 7 ripped talismans.. at one point going from +6 to + 7 failed like 8 times ( but stayed +6 ) and then finally on 9th time.. ripped talisman.

ofc i submitted ticket about this BS and said they shud check the logs and for the people that spent a fn ton of rps for nothing shud be compensated because this event was total ****. this is what gm ozam replied..
    You do realize that PWI does not consider you spending hundreds of US $ in RPs in trying low-success games to create in-game objects as a bad thing, right?

You have to ask yourself, was it worth spending a crapton of RPs to create that? Then you have to ask yourself what it is about them to be worth that much.

Let's face it if all you had to do was simply throw money at creating them, then everybody that had an unlimited gaming budget would flood the game with them. There are way too many people in this game that have huge gaming budgets. They pretty much have to to play in this money hole.

THEN you have to realize that they simply can't let these things be easy to make. If they did, you would find a game completely overrun by them in a very short time. The thing that gives these objects value is their rarity and allowing them to be cheap to make will make them valueless.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

^ well said. Its a gamble. All you need is Goddess of Luck at your side. YNK doesn't required you to spend nor force you to. And let's face it if you guys succeeded in making +7 you're jumping up and down for it. But if not you'll blame YNK for making that event. You should have not spend your RPS, if they learned the event wasn't successful , sooner or later they will release that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post

ya same here, i wasted around that much too, got once to +6 too then ended up with a ripped paper lol. they should reimburse our rp's -,- this sucked legit bad.