+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Commoner

seriously FN fix gamegaurd or give us compensation !!!!!!!!!!!!

for the past 30 min been trying to login and stupid fn gamegaurd error.

"failed to connect to gamegaurd update server. pls adjust your firewall setting and try again."

****ing bull****.. i dont care about my language.. GM edit my post.. prove to us that u read this **** ( but wont post up tho.. right.. just edit my cursing and move on and ignore us??? )

cant login.. cant go to pa. cant go sup dung or ash or farm. soo loosing badges of victory.. exp ( my def not +10 yet) twins completions ( 0/300 or 0/100 ) rewards from sup dung.. alot of times i get SES x 6. and points on conq page from login from pa from instance dung from elemental dungeon.

plus the costumes and talismans and wtvr other TIMED item mall stuff have is being wasted.

GM going to compensate us for this????????????????

Commoner

as u can see my AVG is completely TURNED OFF as well as FIREWALL.

so gm dont come back and say disable anti virus or firewall.. been there done that.. usually works.. but now not working at all. normally after 3 or 4 attempts it will finally connect. but its been like 50 times trying now and same **** over and over.

same error here ,trying to log in since an hour ago -_-

i was to post right now to make a thread, thanks god im not the only one with this problem so!! im just to say this FIX THE ERROR AND DOTN COME TO SAY " HEYYY REINSTALL THE GAME, CHANGE YOUR ANTIVIRUS OR TURN IT OFF OR WHATEVER #$%^U WANT TO SAY" BECAUSE I TRY ALL THINGS TO FIX THIS ISSUE THINKING IT WAS MY PC AND NO!!!!!! SO FIX THIS ISSUE BECAUSE I SPEND $105 IN 1 WEEK TO GET MY UPG AND FORGE ETC ETC JUST TO CANT PLAY NOW, ANDDDDDD MY HK IS RUNNING........IM REALLY MAD NOW ,.......BTW FOR THE HATERS BEFORE THEY START "OHH QQ" NOOOOO IM NOT QQ IM JUST A MAD CUSTOMER LIKE EVERYONE WHOS SPENDING REALLL MONEY ON GAME .

Yep this surely is annoying.. Like yesterday I dc'ed probably 50 times non-stop while trying to log (not even dual-log).
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

add them to excluded section of any antivirus and also exclude them from windows firewall settings i got also that problem before then it gone after Im doing some exclusions

I have the same problem with GG. Fix it .