+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    not all uses battle anytime and Holy wines only capable to restore 100K hp but DK's with 500 vit set can damage up to 150-175K DFFS damage so before u can hit wine pots ur already dead bro so. . . .R.I.P Wines pls @_@
    u definitely dunno how hard it sucks to play dekan atm. ill give u a tip, go play dekan and try it out.

ps, 150k-175k with 500vit costumes is just bull****. another things that clearly shows that u have no idea how dekan is atm.

at topic, put 200vit stones bck on IM and holy wines plx D:
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

no thanks dont put 200 vit. why cuz i dont wana spend 1min trying to kill that **** cuz of there op heal and revive while on battle. 1dffs=1 holy wine yeah every 15 sec

GM sell INT stone n agi stone n str stone n psy stone if u read this Fck urself LOL

GM put 200vit stones and 500vit costumes ok? thank you!!!
    Wanna Touch?

not max yet ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by TThommmyy View Post
    u definitely dunno how hard it sucks to play dekan atm. ill give u a tip, go play dekan and try it out.

ps, 150k-175k with 500vit costumes is just bull****. another things that clearly shows that u have no idea how dekan is atm.

at topic, put 200vit stones bck on IM and holy wines plx D:
    im so veteran of using Dekan since ph time I/most of us get 1- 2 hitting all classes specially 1 hit with triple dekan is so easy to create and OP since you only focusing to max HP to calculate your max DFFS is that simple? no need to study further for dekans since you only using DFFS all the way thats why I know when higher boost of VIT is recomend specially 500 vit if we using our +20 rings well we can probably dish 200K-230K DFFS with that 500 vit + our +20 rings to the target thats why I know dude and chillax dont cry, im giving only my side. . . and I know GM's already read this and study about it. and you may now keep ur shout cry here for 500 vit, GM's I know may conclude not to sell those mark my word starting now

and in that case Rumir (new class in trinity) will surely one / 2 hitting any class with a higher hp although very weak in melee their special skill will tremendously any dekan will surely be killed hard with their spell which damaging them basd on target's max hp
    Last edited by pimoh; 03-01-2015 at 09:09 AM.

Too many request. I hope the GMs take a look at this :X

Nice "PvP" in this game, Your class can kill every 1 or can't kill no one. Those who can use 1button "I Win", and "PvP is over. So sad..

Quote Originally Posted by frankohlanko View Post
    Nice "PvP" in this game, Your class can kill every 1 or can't kill no one. Those who can use 1button "I Win", and "PvP is over. So sad..
    Sure the game is broken if all you think about is 1v1, but it has really always been a group pvp game and you can counter almost every class with another class, so sure if all you do is rpk HK's or ask for 1v1's then yes 1 Button "I win", but if you actually play real pvps, with you know 2-3+ pties vs 2-3+ pties, then there is no such thing as 1 Button "I win".

Of course some class balancing is long overdue, but there is no such thing as 1button "I win" in a real pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by frankohlanko View Post
    Silence? Magic guard? Battle? Resistance? SD? You're pretty ****ed as DK if you don't watch out m8, even in 1 vs 1 you can still get your ass raped by dhans and even good geared rangers can drop you these days