+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can we get 200 vit stones on IM again please?

Atzigan would it possible to have a sale on these stones (200 vit for armors), like the one 1-2 months ago some time soon please?

Thanks!

Yes Please Im gonna buy 3 months worth
    GM of Defiance/LastResort
    SocDen
    Lvl 115+10 DK Abraxos (Kills all priest and dekans in B00Bs) lawls

dekan will become a 1 hitter again if they do well to compensate must sell also a kind of skill resistance costumes with a higher resistance rate too to balance vit damage skills

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    dekan will become a 1 hitter again if they do well to compensate must sell also a kind of skill resistance costumes with a higher resistance rate too to balance vit damage skills
    so u think battle 7 and being +10 isnt enough? the resist is already way to much so stop crying to make dks even more useless
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    Atzigan would it possible to have a sale on these stones (200 vit for armors), like the one 1-2 months ago some time soon please?

Thanks!
    If you guys do that I want 50% SD stones as well cause these guys gonna hit way tooo hard!!

I'll buy 3 months supply of BOTH!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    If you guys do that I want 50% SD stones as well cause these guys gonna hit way tooo hard!!

I'll buy 3 months supply of BOTH!
    thats what im talking about

Quote Originally Posted by TThommmyy View Post
    so u think battle 7 and being +10 isnt enough? the resist is already way to much so stop crying to make dks even more useless
    yeah with the resist but 2 out of 10 the resist succession so 8 of them can hit hard so SD is not so much helpful since everytime they wear those, their PDEF rapidly weakens which they receiving melee damages so HARD #truthHurts

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    their PDEF rapidly weakens which they receiving melee damages so HARD #truthHurts
    wat .
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

man battle + +10 resist is already like hit 1/10 dffs xD, yes dks hit hard but really just want them for priest hahaha. The resist is terrible for dekans >.<.

also, Holy Wines please!

Quote Originally Posted by bacnab View Post
    man battle + +10 resist is already like hit 1/10 dffs xD, yes dks hit hard but really just want them for priest hahaha. The resist is terrible for dekans >.<.

also, Holy Wines please!
    not all uses battle anytime and Holy wines only capable to restore 100K hp but DK's with 500 vit set can damage up to 150-175K DFFS damage so before u can hit wine pots ur already dead bro so. . . .R.I.P Wines pls @_@