+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dhan help

Dhan help

Should I go str or agi? Good and bad sides? Avenger or predator? Thanks in advance, looking forward to playing dhan.

p.s. i would appreciate if someone posted build suggestions, or a link to the build thread (haven't found any).

Its a question of $$

if you have less $$ then you go agility avenger and use the upgrade dex agi vit rings (each give crit rate and dex agi vit)

if you have more $$ then you go str avenger and use reinforced boss drops (+12 and up)

Predators are something I dont advise often mainly because traps are actual sticks that break to the auto attack of a priest or a vit dekan.

In the dhan section there is a guide to all dhans and builds by leo. The gear is not up to date but everything else is

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Okay, thanks. About the build, the thing is that I don't see the Dhan section anymore. Nor the other class sections. Why is that? :S

find the dhan class here

Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by klaricc View Post
    Okay, thanks. About the build, the thing is that I don't see the Dhan section anymore. Nor the other class sections. Why is that? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    find the dhan class here
    Very good point here...

Atzigan, can you get the forum admins to link those forums back into the R.O.H.A.N. : Blood Feud forum tree?
    They contain a lot of valuable player-submitted information that noobies can't find anymore because the admins went and 'lost' them when the converted the Forums to VBulletin a few years back.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

top 20 stats>change to 100 and you can see all the sections again :P

Need help? PM me

still the forum index needs to be fixed.

And while yo guys are at it update the guide. It is so out of date.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

why would you do that? old man you are missing out on some serious promo material here!

Avenger with all the proper skills lvl 6 coming to a big5 near you!

Dont know what gear you need dont worry Avenger gear kit with str onyx 4 feathers +18 and upg dagger 65-72% dd coming to a big5 near you!

Need help? PM me