Closed Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey there lordzymeth27,
    The accounts that are temporarily banned are mostly due to having compromised items from a compromised account.
    When it comes to "Hacking" we have to make a full investigation within the account and if we can an actual malicious activity after the investigation we impose a permanent ban.
    If you did not use hacks of any way or form, fear not, you will not be temporarily or permanently banned.

GMs do not have friends within our game, and if they ever had, they can't prioritize incidents of their friends. In fact, they can't even state that they're GMs playing the game to their friends.
    They must act as a regular player in case they're playing within our game. So fear not. If you ever have your account banned unlawfully I'll make sure to investigate who did it and deal with it accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    get life and stop camp forum 24h stupid banana another nonfactor kid
    and you are ..... who?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Gm's now restore items that were scammed? Because last time I checked they don't, so if i wanted to report about an item that was scammed from me over 7months ago I can get back? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    and you are ..... who?
    I'm the one who can destroy you on the both server easy so stop pm me .

Wronged alwys go inside survival dual client and kill his own defender. He did it couple times just to win. Me and my friends seen him do that.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    I'm the one who can destroy you on the both server easy so stop pm me .
    Bud you are confused.

I have idea who you are nor care to. I really have no reason or desire to PM you.

Destroy me? You are aware this is a game, right? And that you are sitting in front of a computer screen? You couldn't 'destroy me' if your life depended on it.
    Please get up from your computer once in a while and go outside. You know. Out there. Into the real world. You might be in for a shock that this thing called Rohan is a make-believe, imaginary place.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

No one can beat Wronged because Wronged is the hero keyboard

so let me get this straight. This Wronged kid = SirSawski?

I really hope he comes hunting me in Jainus with a templar. I really do harharhar
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-27-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Wronged alwys go inside survival dual client and kill his own defender. He did it couple times just to win. Me and my friends seen him do that.
    yes cuz i kill all who come to me simple not as other log 10 char and kill only it like the stupid dekan out safe zone.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1990 View Post
    No one can beat Wronged because Wronged is the hero keyboard
    mad more pls

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast