Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Can we do something about this tyrant noob Wronged of Isen?

He's claiming a GM knows him and he's accusing me of using Hacks/Bug Exploits in Survival Arena. And he will report me and ban my account. Just because I ranked 1st in Survival Arena and gaining points even though im dead in Danger Zone.

Well here's the scenario in case you're reading this Wronged of ISEN server. Im not using Hacks/Bug Exploits. Im a Vit Dragon Sage and you know Danger Zone doesn't kill you instantly. What I did out there is click the "ENTER" ( im using triple clients) as soon my Three characters is OUT in the danger zone i hit the "Wide ForeFoot Swing" skill then die after that waiting for the "ENTER" to re-appear.

So if i ever get ban. Can we do something about this noob Wronged of ISEN for falsely reporting and claiming he got a FRIEND GM to ban me

haha noob you are idiot and stop QQ you are not factor dude going with 6 char on sa and stay out safezone and getting point lol you are 2 hit dekan fail ever i saw sto p cry on forum pls btw i sitll won 1 st from sa and i almost Star so i no need anymore going there so stop pm me on game with ur 10 chars and stop cry on forum kid.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    haha noob you are idiot and stop QQ you are not factor dude going with 6 char on sa and stay out safezone and getting point lol you are 2 hit dekan fail ever i saw sto p cry on forum pls btw i sitll won 1 st from sa and i almost Star so i no need anymore going there so stop pm me on game with ur 10 chars and stop cry on forum kid.
    You mad bro???? And at least learn english to the point that we can understand it...

Did i QQ? You're the one who's crying coz everyday in Survival Arena you're like "Those who rank 1 in SA will be KOS by me" lol. We're not afraid of you noob. Hahahaha. You cried yesterday coz i RANK 1st trolololol. Anyway next SA i'll demonstrate it to you get your Frapps then and video me if you saw me using BUG/HACK exploits HAHAHAHAHA. I only posted so everyone can see how NOOB you are doesn't know how the danger zone works. See yah next SA noob i'll make sure to get that RANK 1 cumulative
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 02-25-2015 at 06:18 AM.

I am sure that Wronged is a brainless kid. You know what, he is too stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post

He's claiming a GM knows him and he's accusing me of using Hacks/Bug Exploits in Survival Arena. And he will report me and ban my account. Just because I ranked 1st in Survival Arena and gaining points even though im dead in Danger Zone.

Well here's the scenario in case you're reading this Wronged of ISEN server. Im not using Hacks/Bug Exploits. Im a Vit Dragon Sage and you know Danger Zone doesn't kill you instantly. What I did out there is click the "ENTER" ( im using triple clients) as soon my Three characters is OUT in the danger zone i hit the "Wide ForeFoot Swing" skill then die after that waiting for the "ENTER" to re-appear.

So if i ever get ban. Can we do something about this noob Wronged of ISEN for falsely reporting and claiming he got a FRIEND GM to ban me
    What are you worried about? Is it true? Were you hacking? If not, ignore the idiot since he is full of male bovine excrement.

FYI: A GM can tell if you hacked your way thru that.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-25-2015 at 07:05 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Well what I'm afraid of is being "temporarily banned" and under investigation coz i played and work hard to get that ISEN MOST ACCRUED POINTS event. I'm afraid it would mess up my points. Been reading a lot of thread lately that some are being banned and under investigation even though they're clean. And last time i was temporarily blocked from accessing my other account due to "CRONE ISSUE" in RAN server and for two weeks there's no reply from the GM. Been like an idiot for two weeks everyday typing my user id and password if its already unblocked, only to find out the event of that time was gone and the prizes that i should about to open and obtain are gone too and i demanded compensation but they didn't.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 02-25-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjmmy View Post
    I am sure that Wronged is a brainless kid. You know what, he is too stupid.

hah you are total idiot and brainless kid stop pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    What are you worried about? Is it true? Were you hacking? If not, ignore the idiot since he is full of male bovine excrement.

FYI: A GM can tell if you hacked your way thru that.
    get life and stop camp forum 24h stupid banana another nonfactor kid

Quote Originally Posted by schokkerboy View Post
    You mad bro???? And at least learn english to the point that we can understand it...
    at least my english better than ur dumb stop pm me.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast