Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    and you are ..... who?
    I'm the one who can destroy you on the both server easy so stop pm me .
    We all saw the truth of that didn't we ^^

Fack he didn't even try. I even removed my alm and all health buffs and practically laid down at his feet to make it easy for him. Hell, I even practically BEGGED for him to try and kill me. Everybody at Mangrove saw what he did... nothing but make excuses.

Such a sad kid that one. His guild must be so ashamed of him right about now.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-08-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Again you retard, YOU PMED ME FIRST. Never tell me what to do cuz I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

More pro keyboard ninja skillz!! Guess that rage is real menz!! lol
    haha u so stupid get life fat girl fail ever priest on serwer.

Well, That was an uneventful 1v1 1 hit show down :'(

Pu55y used every excuse under the sun not to back up his pro keyboard ninja skillz and also not 1 hitting BB :/
    cry more stupid bish get life fat girl.

Fack he didn't even try. I even removed my alm and all health buffs and practically laid down at his feet to make it easy for him. Hell, I even practically BEGGED for him to try and kill me. Everybody at Mangrove saw what he did... nothing but make excuses.

saw what? that u are guard with 100dd? u can kill me u cant u was 1 shot lol mad rat I wont atm pop my stuff for u cuz u are guard lol nonfactor class idk why u play guard all laugh from you fail rat go cry in another corner pls and stop pm me kid.

Again you retard, YOU PMED ME FIRST. Never tell me what to do cuz I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

More pro keyboard ninja skillz!! Guess that rage is real menz!! lol
    pls give more ss kid 1 shot priest (2face).

who care lol I kill u already much time before abd ur whole guild so I tohught u are temp but u are loser guard with 100dd so sad what you can do? nbothing go cry pls more with ur fail abella ;(

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    that guys is just a Attention whore!!!!!! lol "stop pm me" lol and hes the one who start pm -_-
    No im the one who tried explain them some things but they are brainless like you .

No im the one who tried explain them some things but they are brainless like you .
    mmmju im so brainless that im the one who repeat like a bird "stop pm me stop pm me stop pm me" thats a brainless person condition, u remember me some guy who used to repeat "Dn meeeee Dn meeeeee" lol anyhow dont be an attention whore "Mr. Pm" breath some fresh air

I already said the explanation of this "Aliens" lol people always use excuses if u kill him hes nude , no rings . u fail bla bla, if he kill u, hes the pro one, the master the Godddd lol, hes an attention whore

haha u so stupid get life fat girl fail ever priest on serwer.
    Yes okie, if eating food like a normal person does means I'm fat, yea ok then Im fat.

E2N + Haters logic = Eating dinner + Liking pizza + chocolate = Fat. Okie sure.

cry more stupid bish get life fat girl.
    I think we have established whos doing the crying here....

pls give more ss kid 1 shot priest (2face).
    oh you want more? okie. Here...

Now I guess this one proves your a hypocrite aswell? I mean your hating on me in game, (general chat and all chats, and here at forums) and then YOU pm me trying to suck up my a$$, calling me babe and what not. Thinking that I actually give a f0k about what you have to say. Sorry dude, you can call me fat, call me one shot, no lifer, call me anything you like and its still not gonna bother me.

And to call me 2 faced for leaving TM is also kinda hypocritical aswel wouldn't you think? I mean the whole reason I left TM was because they were all being two faced bitches to Iccy.

Sorry, cant tolerate 2 faced scrubs.

And learntoforum. If your gonna quote me, at least do it all in one post.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast