Closed Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Ok whats your ign I don't see a sig so i guess you are hiding.

I'm xBane. Come take a poke in Jainus if you think you can kill me. You can usually find me at lime. Be sure to bring your walters, talismans, upgrade and +18 rings if you want to have any hope of even making a dent.

Actually today I was just out checking progress at the construction site where my paid-for $500,000 USD house is being built. Where were you? Mommy's basement?

Talk to you non-stop? Seriously? Get some better drugs son. The ones you are taking don't work.
    I think this is the 3rd time I have ever responded to you. You are of course welcome to try and prove me wrong. That would be amusing.
    dude you are non factor i didnt even saw ur nab nick cuz I dont rememebr noobs ppl like you btw if im noob come log and pvp me if you can Im sure you 1 shot you only talk on forum and you hide in game not me sorry i always fight ruler and other pvp stupid kid. so stop pm me and im not care about ur job idiot here i can say alot of things so stop make me laught more pls and stop comment cuz i do not have time to talk with u cuz too low lever for me you are thats all so please stop pm me if you wanna pvp just pm me in game cuz you must be **** like here only talk and do nothing non factor another player bay.
    thats all

Yeah keep talking tough guy. You know my nick and you know where to find me. Let's see you 1-shot me.

Talk is cheap. Doooo it!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-28-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Yeah keep talking tough guy. You know my nick and you know where to find me. Let's see you 1-shot me.

Talk is cheap. Doooo it!
    yea i know nick but is problem cuz i never saw you before and noone know you so when i can meet you? szk ?

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    yea i know nick but is problem cuz i never saw you before and noone know you so when i can meet you? szk ?
    I beg to differ, many of us know who BB is. And BB is always at lime (not in SZ) so stop by some day and say hi

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Talk is cheap. Doooo it!
    Told you guys noone can beat him.Cuz he is hero keyboard.I bet he will not pvp with you except he got more scrolls (30% alm blah blah) from events.Wronged still camping boss on ISEN to get crone pouch and sell for ecash.He even can not buy new costume and patterns lol.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I beg to differ, many of us know who BB is. And BB is always at lime (not in SZ) so stop by some day and say hi
    Lol he already has on his Dekan Revenge. I've lost count over the number he has tried to 'i-shotta' me -- and simply failed. The only time he managed to catch me was when I respawned in the war zone while my HP was still down from respawning. I even mention in the chat that was the only way he could kill me and he replied 'yeah'. I mean seriously I have had MUCH stronger dekans trying to kill me and failing.

Funny thing las week he was on a noob char and ArabianHero killed it. My gosh you should have heard all the raging! "Arab you KOS! I'm Revenge and im gonna hunt you!". Went on like that for a solid hour! All the while I was out on the hill, lolzing my azz off.

This guy is hot air and no substance. A real hardcore tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1990 View Post
    Told you guys noone can beat him.Cuz he is hero keyboard.I bet he will not pvp with you except he got more scrolls (30% alm blah blah) from events.Wronged still camping boss on ISEN to get crone pouch and sell for ecash.He even can not buy new costume and patterns lol.
    Yeah he already showed his pro keyboard talking ninja skills on his first reply to me in this thread. It is funny as hell to troll him
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-03-2015 at 05:56 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

The power of keyboard and raging hormones! TEENAGERS! xd

Funny thing las week he was on a noob char and ArabianHero killed it. My gosh you should have heard all the raging! "Arab you KOS! I'm Revenge and im gonna hunt you!". Went on like that for a solid hour! All the while I was out on the hill, lolzing my azz off.

This guy is hot air and no substance. A real hardcore tough guy
    Lol that was what he is doing in ISEN hahahaha and they're afraid to be RANK 1 in Survival Arena coz he's threatening everyone to be put on KOS list. Im the only one who stand up against his RANKING 1st in SA. Thats why he couldn't do anything about me being rank 1 even though he threatened me to be put on KOS so in the end he resorted to claiming he got a FRIEND GM to ban me and accussing me of using Hacks/Bug Exploits due to the fact he can't outnumber the feeds i brought

In actual he's not much of a threat he's just a self-proclaimed wanna be temp in ISEN that rely much on his guildmates
    Last edited by tintin13; 03-03-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I don't care who is he . The one who camp forum and stay szk cuz all laught from him camp forum 24h and other ppl also dont know him in game and his nab nickso stop comment.

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1990 View Post
    oh oh so mad ppl so yep ISEN is dead and i not care anymore about the serwer I was best there for like 6 months so stop make me laught 30s scrols i got from LMS cause I won it easy and you mad . I dont camp isen i just log for fun killing bosses and no need ecash have more than u and u fail guild. New costume?
    why? I have santa also can put there stone so stop be idiot pls get life and leave me I'm enought FAMOUS. I greet you cordially.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast