Closed Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    so let me get this straight. This Wronged kid = SirSawski?

I really hope he comes hunting me in Jainus with a templar. I really do harharhar
    Welcome to you on Jainus if you can pvp me ofc come give nick only

Bud you are confused.

I have idea who you are nor care to. I really have no reason or desire to PM you.

Destroy me? You are aware this is a game, right? And that you are sitting in front of a computer screen? You couldn't 'destroy me' if your life depended on it.
    Please get up from your computer once in a while and go outside. You know. Out there. Into the real world. You might be in for a shock that this thing called Rohan is a make-believe, imaginary place.
    I think you need leave pc and go outside cuz u on forum 24h camp and you talk to me pls stop make me laught pls .

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    Welcome to you on Jainus if you can pvp me ofc come give nick only
    Ok whats your ign I don't see a sig so i guess you are hiding.

I'm xBane. Come take a poke in Jainus if you think you can kill me. You can usually find me at lime. Be sure to bring your walters, talismans, upgrade and +18 rings if you want to have any hope of even making a dent.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    I think you need leave pc and go outside cuz u on forum 24h camp and you talk to me pls stop make me laught pls .
    Actually today I was just out checking progress at the construction site where my paid-for $500,000 USD house is being built. Where were you? Mommy's basement?

Talk to you non-stop? Seriously? Get some better drugs son. The ones you are taking don't work.
    I think this is the 3rd time I have ever responded to you. You are of course welcome to try and prove me wrong. That would be amusing.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-27-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I'm xBane. Come take a poke in Jainus if you think you can kill me. You can usually find me at lime. Be sure to bring your walters, talismans, upgrade and +18 rings if you want to have any hope of even making a dent.

Actually today I was just out checking progress at the construction site where my paid-for $500,000 USD house is being built. Where were you? Mommy's basement?

Talk to you non-stop? Seriously? Get some better drugs son. The ones you are taking don't work.
    I think this is the 3rd time I have ever responded to you. You are of course welcome to try and prove me wrong. That would be amusing.
    $500,000 USD house/ no common

Wronged playing dekan in JAINUS,name: Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Rosinily View Post
    $500,000 USD house/ no common
    why no common? a USA house i mean a good and nice house thats the price.... unless you want a woodhouse with zinc roof maybe less than $15,000 lol

Forum warriors. Stop it now OK?

Quote Originally Posted by tranquocvi1990 View Post
    Wronged playing dekan in JAINUS,name: Revenge
    Really? lol. Then he's tried MANY times and failed.

Seems the only time he can catch me is if I respawn in the war zone and he hits me before my HP, pet and buffs are in place or if he gets a high crit dhan like Koce to drop my HP enough for his weak dffs to finish the job.

He ain't nuthin special. There are WAY harder hitting dekans hanging around lime than him. true story.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    why no common? a USA house i mean a good and nice house thats the price.... unless you want a woodhouse with zinc roof maybe less than $15,000 lol
    That's a fact. My current house, also mortgage free, will sell for $650-720k. I'm downsizing. Average house price in Toronto is $950,000 ($650,000 in the 'burbs where my current house is).

Quote Originally Posted by vipaccount View Post
    Forum warriors. Stop it now OK?
    Why? Now that he's started it I am having way too much fun trolling this guy.

You really don't have to read it if that kind of thing is not amusing to you. I'm having a hoot.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-28-2015 at 03:44 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

xDDD

Banned
    stop edating pls i though you were done with that since you left rohan.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast