Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    hey hey before i forget... u claimed u won ruler thats cool hahaah but since merge whos winning tsb?
    not u win tsb i not care who win .

wife, sons, house, and I pay rents, if u dont have any is no my problem is not my fault u dont have, sitting in a couch 24/7 like a potato is 99% u will never have, btw u said 1 shot not a pvp, ahh I see u need a pvp to kill cuz u cant 1 shot

have a good day Mr.Potato

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    not u win tsb i not care who win .
    and I dont care who won ruler, cuz u and ur guild look like subnormals everyday with "ruler" ruler ruler, -_-

wife, sons, house, and I pay rents, if u dont have any is no my problem is not my fault u dont have, sitting in a couch 24/7 like a potato is 99% u will never have, btw u said 1 shot not a pvp, ahh I see u need a pvp to kill cuz u cant 1 shot

have a good day Mr.Potato
    cry more rat I dont care what do you hava and what you dont have idiot so you no need here typing cuz I'm not interested so go cry in another corner 1 shot nub.

and I dont care who won ruler, cuz u and ur guild look like subnormals everyday with "ruler" ruler ruler, -_-
    Did you think I care who win ruler? lmao I only wrote that my guild win ruler now often so don't comment pls...

cry more rat I dont care what do you hava and what you dont have idiot so you no need here typing cuz I'm not interested so go cry in another corner 1 shot nub.
    im Still waiting for u, wheres the 1 shot noob? im on game, u noticed u look like a subnormal? how many times to say im not QQing? hahaahah ur the one here claiming im 1 shot, so come and hit me ur "1 shot" Mr.Potato hahah keep sitting in ur couch all day

Did you think I care who win ruler? lmao I only wrote that my guild win ruler now often so don't comment pls...
    u need a new repertory .....stop saying incoherences

im Still waiting for u, wheres the 1 shot noob? im on game, u noticed u look like a subnormal? how many times to say im not QQing? hahaahah ur the one here claiming im 1 shot, so come and hit me ur "1 shot" Mr.Potato hahah keep sitting in ur couch all day
    I heard hes to busy in game stalking ppls and QQing to them with his chars. Sh1t talking ofc, as only he can.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Sorry I couldn't respond over the weekend - unlike you I have a real life that does indeed require my attention on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Lol he won't do that. He will sit sit in his little corner and bark.

Here I am. A guardian. Not another DK, or a Temp or even a Dhan. Not even a vit defender, but a fukkin guardian. Do you think he would come out and try to kill me on his own? I told him who I am. I even removed all my buffs and sat down at his feet to try and kill me. Do you think he could? Nope. He knows he would fail hard so he will never try and kill me 1v1. I am sure he is the same for you. He's pathetic and perhaps a little intellectually challenged.
    dont be funny kid u are 0 guard full vit hit me 0 so I told u i killed u many times 1 shot before now I cant ofc cuz me no costum 6s 0 all stat I pvp atm isen so maybe soon again i pop some stuff scrols and 1 shot u agian like before so **** up kid and go cry in another corner rat or make any char pvp pls and not full vit guard who stay szk and talk or here on forum spam 100 dd noob guard all laugh from my guild and other guilds so pls dude leave it and akcept u are nothing 0 for me.
    OMFG look at the excuses now! "me no costum" "6s" "0 all stat"...

So we have your 'word' that any of this happened, right? The word of someone that can't even get his own story straight now offers up nothing but lame excuses to cover up his pathetic failures.

Junior, before you shoot off your mouth about being able to 1-shiot anyone (ang not just me) you should get your own sh!t together first. I saw you trying to sell of your Isen tem. Hope youi get a buyer and gear up so you can try and back up your big mouth. I doubt even after you have sold that Isen crap off you will be able to do anything more in Ran than .... bark.

1. You have yet to '1-shot' me. You even popped triple crits and failed. Failure.

2. You saying I was hitting 0s on you, yet when I asked for ss, there is none. Failure.

3. I can't kill you solo? Well DUH! You are a full vit Dekan with 300-400k HP. I am a fukken str guardian. I don't have a templar's double dip damage Sherlock. Sorry to disappoint you. But then you can search thru this thread or anywhere till doomsday, not once have I said I could kill you or any other geared full vit dekan my own level. If you think I said differently, prove it. YOU on the other hand have made all kilnds of claims with your big mouth but have FAILED to back up. Failure.

4. You are a full vit dekan with 300-400hp. You have one of the few skills available that could have a hope in killing me if you were not such a pathetic weakling. Give us a fukken break with the excuses loser. You suck as a DK and that is the bottom line. Failure.

Look SirSawskwatch, this game ie PG-13. You obviously are not mature enough to be playing it. Did you get your mommy's permission to log into it?
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-16-2015 at 12:44 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

u need a new repertory .....stop saying incoherences
    cry cry more dog

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 23 ... LastLast