+ Reply to Thread

Problem with em membership

Two and half years ago, I was selling lots of cele and ses, I put all at same price and accidentally wrote ses instead of cele. Someone bought 5 cele instead of a ses and reported me. Both my account and em were blocked.

Hell Hunter said if it was my first offence, they will unblock my em for sure.

But my em is still blocked and I posted few tickets, but they said it's impossible to unblock it even if they wanted to.

Is that true? Because I see they unblock scammers etc.

They said that I was banned because I broke TOS rules, but there isn't a rule to ban a player for an OBVIOUS mistake.
    I read TOS rules several times. There is a rule stating that a player must check what he's buying, and also we should not deprive players of their items/rps. I did not do such a thing since he/she got different item for the SAME price (110 rps). So ban is not justified anyway.

Does anyone know what I can do to make them reinvestigate my case.

Thanks for help in advance

i have the same problem bro .... im banned from EM ...... I think i will need to quit Rohan because of this !! T_T (i did 2 tickets but nothing ...)
    if any GM is reading this please unban my acc or i will need to quit rohan T_T
    Im not a Templar im The Templar
    Helios - Isen