Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm curious who else the others that got banned
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    byebye e2n scamming scumbag
    what scamming ? you are stupid ?dont have none pw from Guild or any caracter i only used templar Dani and almer wheeeeee
    Last edited by danipitic; 02-25-2015 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You know you are sitting at a computer screen and keyboard, right? And you realize shawn didn't say that with his mouth, right? He wrote it. You know, on his computer.

If you are smelling something bad, you really might want to consider a shower/bath.

Just a suggestion.
    Some people smell bad from miles you know? Around mine computer smell verry nice but when that ***** startt talk... damn mine monitor start shuting down dont lisk that a** he/she she/male make your mouth smell bad too and that no need be closer to be realised trolololol... forum is for people to talk and discuse their problems YOU ARE NOT THAT ONE who will say who can write here or not.Fcuking trols....

how can scam other players if to speak english we need google translate. you just buy wrong item from EM dani, dont buy any item if a seller is kenshine, etc. he is always sell gud items with a low price on em. and dont know why hes always safe and free. and whos buying hes items will get bann, not him. hes the real scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by danipitic View Post
    what scamming ? you are stupid ?dont have none pw from Guild or any caracter i only used templar Dani and almer wheeeeee

Maeby you get equipment from "friend" like shawn or Kenshine and now you are the scamer lol
    Rule 1!!!
    NEVER SHARE EQUIPMENT OR PASSWORDS IN ROHAN WORLD!!!
    and you will live in peace... maeby ...

thanks ...my english bad i know it ......want only unblock my account can chek my ip for see what caracter i am login from my adress .....i can change pw and unban please .... :|

ynk ban u for investigation 100 year.....never work fast ynk

Quote Originally Posted by danipitic View Post
    thanks ...my english bad i know it ......want only unblock my account can chek my ip for see what caracter i am login from my adress .....i can change pw and unban please .... :|
    U think your english is bad??? try u3podcku xD atleast i can understand your english haha(that is comming from a freaking dutch man!!!)

peace

i am buyng from Fate templar ....and now got ban realy nice ....... Me : WTB upg club 65 +dd Fate : u want buy my upg 66 dd ? Me : sure how price ? Fate 26 k rps Me :have 24 k all my rps Fate : ok Me : go send in em Fate : Cant send have bug EM Fate : buy my weapon whit vit 70 dd , and after trade ur vit for my int Me : OK

I bought weapon whit dd vit from Fate EM ...and i am trade in game whit FATE for int weapon and for that u GM need 10000 year investigation **** that

I am daipitic ,

Caracter Name : Dani
    Server :jin

solve my problem once, I have to wait nerves ....We sent 100 of tickets

Atzigan , Frumos any GM post ****ing there thanks