+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy what happened to my account ?

when try log said " No more information "or " acount is not valid "
    why not answer the ticket ? You are not serious at all

Ticket ID: 224032

My name templar : Dani .....i am play 4 year rohan whit dekan xmemOry

i am vrry sad
    Last edited by danipitic; 02-24-2015 at 12:26 AM.

Maybe you just typed wrong details, usually when your account is banned temporary for investigation it should say "Account invalid"
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by danipitic View Post
    when try log said " No more information "or " acount is not valid "
    why not answer the ticket ? You are not serious at all

Ticket ID: 224032

My name templar : Dani .....i am play 4 year rohan whit dekan xmemOry

i am vrry sad
    Game Over . . .

give me my money back ....and game over no problem

Banned
    they wont give ur money back and stop posting on forums and wait for them to reply on TICKET

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    they wont give ur money back and stop posting on forums and wait for them to reply on TICKET
    SHUT UP its smell bad around... when your mouth is open lol

You know you are sitting at a computer screen and keyboard, right? And you realize shawn didn't say that with his mouth, right? He wrote it. You know, on his computer.

If you are smelling something bad, you really might want to consider a shower/bath.

Just a suggestion.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You know you are sitting at a computer screen and keyboard, right? And you realize shawn didn't say that with his mouth, right? He wrote it. You know, on his computer.

If you are smelling something bad, you really might want to consider a shower/bath.

Just a suggestion.

LOL get fckn wrekt by mark ftw

Banned
    and it's true i praise atizgan for replying to all these forum posts and people are taking advantage of his kindness and now spamming it. but if he wants to answer every single one even the retards like memory who can't remember maha was duping scrolls on his account that's why hes banned. then more power to you atizgan i wouldn't want your job, you deserve a raise.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting support.

Your account has been blocked due to an involvement from a compromised/hacked report. We have investigated your account, and found your account being involved in using, trading, supporting and assisting or in any other way being involved with compromised items, and because of that, unfortunately we banned your account.

Your account along with any other account involved in this compromised case, have been banned.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

me hack ? wtffffffffffffffffffff is not realyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy