+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Banned

Bye (gms failed)

................................................. Delete............................................ ........................

It appears as though the only gm this game has Atzigan is doing yet again the best they can.

I will say that I may have been a lil frigid... seeing as I worked all night long with an average outside temp of -14 degrees Fahrenheit So with that being said. I did go warm up take a nap. I am a lil grumpy when I am up for over 24hrs as well and it did give Atzigan the required time to actually look at it.

@Atzigan, I feel sorry that you are the only one actively working to resolve issues in this game. I do wish you had some more.... capable staff to work with. I find it sad that people have to come to the forums asking for you by name with their ticket id because your stuck with people like roterberg. I couldnt stand that guy 2 years ago when I sent suggestion emails for things that I would like to see and he went on a tyrant about how "I should dont tell them how to do their job." Which is an exact quote from him.
    Last edited by StrOwnz; 02-23-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    We're monday, and not even at the end of it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

it was weekend dekon, the never answer in weekends. only tier 1 gms do that cant explain a **** cuz the to dumb.
    just wait a bit the might give you an answer or spam tickets D:

like eagle said, its only monday enough time left to get an answer
    BacJae - Retired

Raelen - Retired

BOOBS
    oh wait, LucidInsanity these days QQ

Life is an interesting journey, You never know where it will take you

In raid dekon responded that sometimes Atzigan does respond on weekends. Coming from a high tier support role I did point out the last thing support folks want to do is support on weekends. It sucks and you really can't do much when your support staff is also away on the weekend. You are better off avoid public contact until monday morning rather than get embroiled in a mess on a Sunday.

There was once upon a time that YNK actually had 24/7 support. Those days are gone a long time ago. Nothing gets done on weekends even by Level 1 support. And I have no doubt there are at leasxt 200 tickets raised from the weekend to wade thru as well.

I'm sure Atzigan and staff will get on this & handle it as soon as they start their work day.

I think dekon's main gripe right now is that the guy that scammed him -- Luffy / MonkeyDLufy / Dekan (yeah, thats a name not just a race) -- is running around and messaging people bragging about what he did to Dekon. He is seriously pissed that this guy's accounts are NOT locked when he submitted his ticket reporting this theft over a week ago. He even provided the character names of the thief (the one that is running around this weekend).
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-23-2015 at 07:16 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Dekon, give them a chance today! They're usually off on weekends that's probably why they couldn't answer your tickets
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Banned
    Spend $2k in ONE game in 2 months. (i mean, lol, $2k in 2 month, lolol)

Getting rekt by gms.

Getting laughed at by everyone, even Barack Obama. You sir can ragequit :>

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Spend $2k in ONE game in 2 months. (i mean, lol, $2k in 2 month, lolol)

Getting rekt by gms.

Getting laughed at by everyone, even Barack Obama. You sir can ragequit :>
    I know people that have spent more. Your jelly is showing french kid.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned

Awards Showcase

We're normally not around Saturday and Sundays. But anyways, we're here now I'll see what happened.

Thanks. I'd hate to see dekon leave again over this.

Banned

Awards Showcase

I was able to see who had the items, what happened, and the accounts were sanctioned accordingly. The items were never traded or sold, they were straight up deleted along with the character level 7 who had them, possibly the user was thinking that if he deleted the character there would be no information in our systems.
    While looking into this month's logs of those current accounts mentioned, I was unable to find any malicious messages, images, logs that point that user as the user who maliciously accessed this person's account. If there's further issues StrOwnz make sure to let us know.