+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    So i guess the only way to keep from being a scammer target is to be a asshole.

It is not a very healthy outlook on life especially if the day comes along when you have to depend on the charity of others.
    After all we reap what we sow.
    It's easy. Depend on yourself. But admins updates **** all players anyway. charge charge charge. Fu atzigan. I have found new good server.

Quote Originally Posted by God4Hand View Post
    It's easy. Depend on yourself. But admins updates **** all players anyway. charge charge charge. Fu atzigan. I have found new good server.
    The remark I made applies to life in general - not just MMO games.

I don't care who you are, everybody at some point in their lives will depend on someone else. It is a well known fact that assholes by their very nature have no friends and will never get people to help them without resorting to threats and force. It is a really bad idea to depend on someone you forced to help you. That seldom ends well.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Depending on others was the worst thing i could have done in life. People bite the hand that feeds them. Atzigan updates is like the handbiting. And the random adult(child) players here want a bite aswell.

Just passing on observations and experiences of 6 decades. Accept or reject it as you will.
    Most will reject it since it is human nature to reject advice in favor of gaining personal experience.

Cheers!
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Advice can be given to take advantage of people after they make that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by God4Hand View Post
    Advice can be given to take advantage of people after they make that choice.
    So what are you saying here? That I am giving advice so I can turn around and take advantage of people? Please elaborate.

advice: you should give all your most valuable stuff away, gives you a good feeling.

give them to me will give u best feeling.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.