+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Holy crap. How much did Luffy hate you Dekon/StrOwnz. That is really distressing to hear someone would do that to you. I mean none of us was anything but a friend to that guy.

Could you track down the IP used when that was done Atzigan? I Know StrOwnz doesn't use a VPN so his IP should be relatively constant.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

127.0.0.1 no hak me pliz.
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    ::1 also :P

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    Mwahahaha! I got ur ip sucker! Now ima show you mi 1337 haxorz skillz!

Say good bye to your E: drive ...... GONE! Ha! What say to that!

Now your D: drive ...... BOOM! Who da greatest haxx evar!

Ok mofo now yer ded. ! Im goin after your C: drive. Say goodbye!............................
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Mwahahaha! I got ur ip sucker! Now ima show you mi 1337 haxorz skillz!

Say good bye to your E: drive ...... GONE! Ha! What say to that!

Now your D: drive ...... BOOM! Who da greatest haxx evar!

Ok mofo now yer ded. ! Im goin after your C: drive. Say goodbye!............................
    That make me think of the n00bs that used MSN Chat when I was Sysop on it.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    ................................................. Delete............................................ ........................

It appears as though the only gm this game has Atzigan is doing yet again the best they can.

I will say that I may have been a lil frigid... seeing as I worked all night long with an average outside temp of -14 degrees Fahrenheit So with that being said. I did go warm up take a nap. I am a lil grumpy when I am up for over 24hrs as well and it did give Atzigan the required time to actually look at it.

@Atzigan, I feel sorry that you are the only one actively working to resolve issues in this game. I do wish you had some more.... capable staff to work with. I find it sad that people have to come to the forums asking for you by name with their ticket id because your stuck with people like roterberg. I couldnt stand that guy 2 years ago when I sent suggestion emails for things that I would like to see and he went on a tyrant about how "I should dont tell them how to do their job." Which is an exact quote from him.
    Atzigan saves the day again. He is good people that dude.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Having been in a similar position at my final employer (thankfully I no longer have to work for a living) I have a certain amount of empathy for Atzigan. He's the senior support guy and the main public face for his support team. When stuff happens, he is the name everyone escalates to and it keeps him really busy coordinating quick solutions for the problems raised here.

It is a credit that he is able to maintain his cool -- that is sometimes not an easy thing to do. But when the problem is solved, it is a huge feeling of satisfaction when the people you have helped thank you for your efforts. To them he is a hero.

I know that feeling well when my clients were happy that their problem is solved quickly and they are able to carry on their business. To my old clients it meant hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of dollars per day in lost revenue that their system is down, so it was important to me to resolve the problem in as little time as possible. Also it is a really uncomfortable feeling to be on the phone every few hours with the COO or CTO of a multi-billion dollar corporation yelling at you because their bread & butt er computer system is tits-up. The feeling of relief and satisfaction is indescribable when these guys are thanking me for solving their problem quickly and I can move on to the next crisis.

Though the corporate scale is much smaller here, for Atzigan a problem that lingers unsolved is a customer that gets angrier and angrier by the day. In many cases that results in a lost customer which == lost revenue. That he is able to resolve these issues quickly is a huge credit to him (as the guy we see) and his team (as the folks that he often delegates the actual work to).

As an aside: Playing an online game for me was a form of badly-needed stress relief therapy - now it is just a means to pass the time during the cold winter hibernation season. Retirement is bliss!
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-24-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Is his reddit name Bytwave? D:
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the kind words guys! It is indeed very gratifying to see users issues resolved and being surrounded with a positive environment although it mostly lasts only a few hours :P.
    Any job that requires communication with customers will involve tough times, angry customers and stressful days but also satisfaction once that issue is resolved and the user is no longer having problems.
    I've been in this jam for about 5 years already I believe, and thankfully I was able to learn a lot. I arrived here with a background of customer service inbound and outbound sales/support which is I believe almost the most stressful job I was able to experience. Keeping it cool and reasoning with customers is something that was needed on a daily basis.

Most of the anger that users have is attributed to past issues, how previously problems were resolved incorrectly or maybe as random as just having a bad day or a fight with the girlfriend or maybe the wife that made the user sleep on the couch last night. With that in mind, trying to understand the user and bringing some happiness to the day definitely makes a difference.

We are currently a small team that have to do pretty much do everything, but so far work process is being improved and one of my key goals is to keep on improving the current staff so there's no "issues" in the future. I can't promise there won't be. But minimizing the problems is a must. As always, if there's an issue make sure to let me know!