So it appears that you guys are taking the stance of blaming the victim. I have been getting reports than Dekan. The person who STOLE my **** is now walking around game pming people laughing about the fact he stole my items.

IF this is the case. I will take my money and myself to another game. I have dropped well over 2 grand on this game in the last 2 months. Only to find out that the person who steals from people is able to walk free and the my accounts still locked....

I replied in email to this ticket and I will say it here. My guardians account has been locked for 6 days and under investigation now for 8.

I will give you guys 16 hrs to respond to why my account remains locked while the thief is msging people laughing about stealing my ****.

Especially when I see you guys hand over a traded item back to the person when they clearly messed up and didnt use good judgement when trading people stuff.

So if its the case of your going to blame me. For my stuff being stolen. I will be leaving this game as it seems your more inclined to blame victims who had their information phished/hacked. Rather than doing the right thing and restoring stolen stuff.