+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

[Support Ticket #223618] 16hrs starting now.

So it appears that you guys are taking the stance of blaming the victim. I have been getting reports than Dekan. The person who STOLE my **** is now walking around game pming people laughing about the fact he stole my items.

IF this is the case. I will take my money and myself to another game. I have dropped well over 2 grand on this game in the last 2 months. Only to find out that the person who steals from people is able to walk free and the my accounts still locked....

I replied in email to this ticket and I will say it here. My guardians account has been locked for 6 days and under investigation now for 8.

I will give you guys 16 hrs to respond to why my account remains locked while the thief is msging people laughing about stealing my ****.

Especially when I see you guys hand over a traded item back to the person when they clearly messed up and didnt use good judgement when trading people stuff.

So if its the case of your going to blame me. For my stuff being stolen. I will be leaving this game as it seems your more inclined to blame victims who had their information phished/hacked. Rather than doing the right thing and restoring stolen stuff.

A word of advice to PWI staff. This person spent $2000+ here over the last 60 days. If he leaves because of a failure to do the right thing here, I suspect some large charge backs would be a given.

It is generally a bad idea to mishandle the account of someone that recently paid you a couple thousand dollars using a means of payment that can be reversed.

I'm sure you guys will do the right thing here and punish the person that took all this person's virtual goods.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-22-2015 at 03:43 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

So.....have you actually clicked a phishing link? Cause that's a stupid thing to do lol

Phishing? When? He knows who took his stuff. The guy that took it was bragging all over the place about it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I actually have the same problem. But I have a fault with this also. Why? I replied onto the ticket that was escalated. The ticket was removed from being escalated. Did you reply on the ticket too? Maybe, your ticket was removed from being escalated. ORRRRR, they are still investigating your concern? I dont know, and only you and the GM's can answer this. Haha.

Banned
    actually he was spamming people on raidcall with file transfer for sending pictures and I believe that they were infected with keyloggers or something...

Since I formatted and reinstalled on my computer I have got a lot less errors from game guard.

Banned
    I dont think you understand how easy it is to get sent a file that has keylogging software in it. Or anything else else in it as well. I should have known better than to accept a picture that was 5mb in size and not being suspicious of it. However I Was dumb enough to accept it instead of telling him to upload it on picpaste or something else like that.

I wont threaten a charge back. There's no point to threaten something. However I will simply say that if they wanna lose someone who is actively donating and contributing to keeping this game alive and going. They should understand that losing a high contributor is an overall bad thing. I keep the game alive along with everyone else who donates high amounts of money.

All you can do is wait, you know I hate the waiting game as well but it's best to be patient. I'm sure you'll get your items back and the hacker ban.

Banned
    I just feel its unfair that the person who stole from me is free to walk around the game and laugh about my items they stole -_-

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    I just feel its unfair that the person who stole from me is free to walk around the game and laugh about my items they stole -_-
    Maybe they're still investigating the account. Let him laugh, sooner or later he'll get what he deserved. =)