+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Banned

Straight scumbag LOL

There's more of you pretty much every single two faced piece of garbage has done this same thing. You all claim that I'm a scammer and have been banned but have no proof. You also claim no one EVER buys my items cuz I'm Shawn yet.........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL a whole group of raidcall people were dying laughing forever at this. The two faced scumbaggery is so REAL with you people. And this piece of sh.it isn't the only one who makes himself look like a moron. You all know you've done it too you two faced pieces of sh.it LOL. omg too funny. Thanks for laugh again community of Rohan.

What cani say everyone wants 2 trade with shawn lolz

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

O man that is so damn funny. The hypocrisy is so rampant in this game.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Takeen in a nutshell
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Lmao TaKeeN
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    There's more of you pretty much every single two faced piece of garbage has done this same thing. You all claim that I'm a scammer and have been banned but have no proof. You also claim no one EVER buys my items cuz I'm Shawn yet.........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL a whole group of raidcall people were dying laughing forever at this. The two faced scumbaggery is so REAL with you people. And this piece of sh.it isn't the only one who makes himself look like a moron. You all know you've done it too you two faced pieces of sh.it LOL. omg too funny. Thanks for laugh again community of Rohan.
    1) lol @ TaKeeN
    2) lol @ that HP shawn u said ur temp got 5xx HP LAMFO
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    When im not using his armor and rings he does have a fk load more hp Thats shawn with out any rings or armor on

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    When im not using his armor and rings he does have a fk load more hp Thats shawn with out any rings or armor on
    i won't argue with u , he said he will pvp me when he is +10 , he is +10 now lets go ?
    KnightDreams 115 +10 TEMP

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed2558 View Post
    i won't argue with u , he said he will pvp me when he is +10 , he is +10 now lets go ?
    nothing on my temp atm bro, ill msg you when it's got stuff on im playing alt atm. but LOL @ takeen and LOL @ you you're always calling me scammer but always pming me for trades. just like 90% of the server.

Banned
    currently hes lvling up another char for funnzies but meh 1v1s should be no pots in an arena so its documented no weapon switching and stuff like that.... I suggested a new pvp event that would be 1v1's - 3v3's 5v's and 6v's too lame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast