+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

this is hallarious

Ok. It's nice to see an angry little boy getting mad behind his pc about things that he can't afford. All this is , is an angry rant from a little child that can't have his way and is taking it out on someone he doesn't even know to make himself feel better about his life. You ever hear of a free market? I can list the price as to whatever i see fit to list it at in a free market. YOU don't get to decide what i list my price at. For the record, I am not a scammer, I paid for the weapon fair and square. I list it at the price i see fit to list it at. You sure have some nerve to come on to rohan and give me **** for things you don't understand. And also, i never said my sword was worth 400$ in rps because "it has all stat on it" you put those words in my mouth. I said nothing of the sort. You assume that's why i meant because you are in such a undiscerning rage you can't even think clearly to actually listen to what i was trying to say. And the funny part is, i've made my point as clear as I'm going to make it, and you'll still find room for error and flame me some more on this post probably. I am not a scammer. I just want whats owed to me. You don't even know what a scammer is do you. My sword is awesome, thats all i was saying. And i was also saying, just because little punks like you like to swing their dick around in a huff and trying to push me around, im not gonna cave. The price is what it is, except it. A reasonable offer i would consider. 200$ at least. It's almost like you are trying to scam me with your ****ty 8k rps offer to be honest. I've seen 1st gen 3x upgrade daggers on em for 130k rps so idk wtf you are on about. Btw, get a life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandwich View Post
    Ok. It's nice to see an angry little boy getting mad behind his pc about things that he can't afford. All this is , is an angry rant from a little child that can't have his way and is taking it out on someone he doesn't even know to make himself feel better about his life. You ever hear of a free market? I can list the price as to whatever i see fit to list it at in a free market. YOU don't get to decide what i list my price at. For the record, I am not a scammer, I paid for the weapon fair and square. I list it at the price i see fit to list it at. You sure have some nerve to come on to rohan and give me **** for things you don't understand. And also, i never said my sword was worth 400$ in rps because "it has all stat on it" you put those words in my mouth. I said nothing of the sort. You assume that's why i meant because you are in such a undiscerning rage you can't even think clearly to actually listen to what i was trying to say. And the funny part is, i've made my point as clear as I'm going to make it, and you'll still find room for error and flame me some more on this post probably. I am not a scammer. I just want whats owed to me. You don't even know what a scammer is do you. My sword is awesome, thats all i was saying. And i was also saying, just because little punks like you like to swing their dick around in a huff and trying to push me around, im not gonna cave. The price is what it is, except it. A reasonable offer i would consider. 200$ at least. It's almost like you are trying to scam me with your ****ty 8k rps offer to be honest. I've seen 1st gen 3x upgrade daggers on em for 130k rps so idk wtf you are on about. Btw, get a life.

You're a retard, I never said you said you paid 400 for it. I said 600. And please lie some more dumbass.

Because you paid "600" for it doesn't change the fact that people wouldn't pay over 7k rps for it now. You're a scammer trying to get ridiculous things from noobs with a sh.itty offer. Peace. Lie more.

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    oh wow. seriously dumb as ****. u just said he trolls about anything and now he says something like that and u believe him instantly without any proof while u expect everyone to prove anything that shawn says which is against himself? how is it called, hypocrisy?
    See how that works? You don't like people saying things without proof, do you.

Yet how is what I posted any different that the garbage you guys are saying? You guys are pulling the same crap with just as little proof. Sh!t stinks no matter who makes the pile.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    i got his rulers+12 feathers+12 SD set firefox and more and got him in legal trouble
    haha good. Sh1t face got some of his own medicine back.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    See how that works? You don't like people saying things without proof, do you.

Yet how is what I posted any different that the garbage you guys are saying? You guys are pulling the same crap with just as little proof. Sh!t stinks no matter who makes the pile.
    it is different cause u havent had anything to do with shaun back then on divinity. now please shush and stop embarassing urself

Banned
    yeah he didn't i'll sum it up for him. i woke up all hours of the night to level these kids cuz they were too poor to afford their own bot cards, i organized all their boss pvp's and mad other sh.it. and wayyyy more sh.it than i care to even list. then when guardians started killing me decided not to kos them to back me up, (guardians wound up kosing them anyway cuz they're retards) i did mad **** maha pat and you're fa.ggot ass too and you're all two faced pu.ssies. that's really it mark, they were all two faced scumbags who accepted my help then talked sh.it. they'd scam each other then blame me, and after i left guild they still scammed each other, even til server merge they STILL scam each other. and STILL BLAME ME LOL. look at when i got that 8x dd axe and 7x dd dagger in trade from someone. THEY blamed ME for scamming them. pretty much all you need to know about e2n is they're two faced hacking scammers who were all banned at one point for hacking/scamming paid gm's to get unbanned and call everyone else scammers. the end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    haha good. Sh1t face got some of his own medicine back.
    You know why he was scamming people? To pay for his wow subscription. He was literally THAT poor.

yeah he didn't i'll sum it up for him. i woke up all hours of the night to level these kids cuz they were too poor to afford their own bot cards, i organized all their boss pvp's and mad other sh.it. and wayyyy more sh.it than i care to even list. then when guardians started killing me decided not to kos them to back me up, (guardians wound up kosing them anyway cuz they're retards) i did mad **** maha pat and you're fa.ggot ass too and you're all two faced pu.ssies. that's really it mark, they were all two faced scumbags who accepted my help then talked sh.it. they'd scam each other then blame me, and after i left guild they still scammed each other, even til server merge they STILL scam each other. and STILL BLAME ME LOL. look at when i got that 8x dd axe and 7x dd dagger in trade from someone. THEY blamed ME for scamming them. pretty much all you need to know about e2n is they're two faced hacking scammers who were all banned at one point for hacking/scamming paid gm's to get unbanned and call everyone else scammers. the end.
    proof or didnt happen. until then stfu scammer

Banned
    awww poor kris poor fkn fag.got without a job or a gf. so mad, so mad.

awww poor kris poor fkn fag.got without a job or a gf. so mad, so mad.
    u mad bruh? i am living a good life, dont worry about me but since i remember u have always been unemployed so u might want to move ur ass up from the computer and do something about that