+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    you know shawn publicly admitted to scam people here ? And claimed to be the best scammer in Rohan ?

nuff proofs ? :3

Anyone who can scam mark has to be the best scammer in the game, that kid scammed everyone. And I found a way to scam him + get him in legal troubles. GET GG'd

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFlow View Post
    And thats why turds such as shawn are roaming free

the short list of what shawn is:

a scammer
    a liar
    an illegal botter
    a spot-stealer
    a crybaby
    a - ddicted

a - nd he's a girl named Emma from Montréal

Iota: I rather even have Stilgar in the guild than scammer-shawn
    shawn: You got a problem with me Iota?
    Iota: yeah, wazzup?
    shawn: *%"*@"!

*shawn has quit the guild*

haha mad
    let's see what you are, obsessed, a fag.got, you RMT well, spend way too much money on rohan, have e-relationships, and leech off illegal botters. and there's tons of proof of the things i'm saying, yet none of the **** you say any proof. i mean look at your sig for christs sake, you're fu.cking OBSESSED with me kid.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    let's see what you are, obsessed, a fag.got, you RMT well, spend way too much money on rohan, have e-relationships, and leech off illegal botters. and there's tons of proof of the things i'm saying, yet none of the **** you say any proof. i mean look at your sig for christs sake, you're fu.cking OBSESSED with me kid.
    So obsessed that i haven't checked the forums in a year? Yea....sound like a "real" obsession alrite
    RMT? Really? Im the last person on rohan that would do RMT, as you said: i spend money on the game. The fact that i still have all my gear and chars after not playing for a year kinda proves my point doesn't it?

Is it my fault that you can't afford to buy any RP and have to scam for your gear? All you ever could afford is a bad (obvious) bot-program and a fake gym-card.

The only time i might have leeched off of an illegal botter WOULD have to be when i was partying in upper with Emma - But that was only because i didn't yet know it was you

I don't need the proof, im not trying to ban you.
    I don't need the proof because deep inside, you know that all of it is true
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Anyone who can scam mark has to be the best scammer in the game, that kid scammed everyone. And I found a way to scam him + get him in legal troubles. GET GG'd
    Is that twat still around or did he finally get what was comming to him?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Apparently shawn got the law onto that guy. So i'm kinda wondering who the *real* scammer was. I mean shawn is still here, and that guy mark got busted.

To me that alone pretty much turns things around on these guys who are calling shawn the scammer of the decade.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Apparently shawn got the law onto that guy. So i'm kinda wondering who the *real* scammer was. I mean shawn is still here, and that guy mark got busted.

To me that alone pretty much turns things around on these guys who are calling shawn the scammer of the decade.
    oh wow. seriously dumb as ****. u just said he trolls about anything and now he says something like that and u believe him instantly without any proof while u expect everyone to prove anything that shawn says which is against himself? how is it called, hypocrisy?

bleh-server.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Is that twat still around or did he finally get what was comming to him?

i got his rulers+12 feathers+12 SD set firefox and more and got him in legal trouble

Banned
    Just posting another scammer / retard. He was trying to convince me his 3x old sword is worth over 40k rp's. Because he paid "600" for it and he kills a lot of bosses with it. I then instructed him his sword is worth maybe 8k rps max. And he tried making up more bull sh.it I quote [feathers don't kill bosses upgrades do] I then told him new upgs 4x are 20-25k and 4x better than his garbage. He claimed new dont have + all stats lol that's why his sword is worth 40k rps. Now if I was a noob who just joined the game a month ago or so and had already bought some feathers+12 this piece of dog sh.it might have convinced me and taken my feathers+12. Please always be aware of the trash of Rohan people.

Just posting another scammer / retard. He was trying to convince me his 3x old sword is worth over 40k rp's. Because he paid "600" for it and he kills a lot of bosses with it. I then instructed him his sword is worth maybe 8k rps max. And he tried making up more bull sh.it I quote [feathers don't kill bosses upgrades do] I then told him new upgs 4x are 20-25k and 4x better than his garbage. He claimed new dont have + all stats lol that's why his sword is worth 40k rps. Now if I was a noob who just joined the game a month ago or so and had already bought some feathers+12 this piece of dog sh.it might have convinced me and taken my feathers+12. Please always be aware of the trash of Rohan people.

LMAO a old 3x sword atm is like 10-15k rps ofc x2 feather +12 are more than this **** rofl, but anyway it's not a scam
    Last edited by D4rius; 03-28-2015 at 09:15 AM.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.