+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFlow View Post
    Everyone knows shawn = Emma.

Is shawn even denying it?

Speaking of RMT....

So what does that prove? Does it prove that he actually sold them? For how much? Who bought them? How can you prove that really is shawn and not somebody else that set his name in there?

See? That does not prove anything. That is so easy to fake it isn't funny.

And again, who here has real proof that Shawn = Emma? Anybody?

The libel coming out of you guys is unbelievable. Be careful you guys don't lose your accounts because of it -- shawn is fully within his rights to take this up legally with PWI for allowing you guys to do this. You can be that to avoid legal issues PWI will put an end to it the most *ehrm* expedient way possible.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-27-2015 at 02:29 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    So what does that prove? Does it prove that he actually sold them? For how much? Who bought them? How can you prove that really is shawn and not somebody else that set his name in there?

The libel coming out of you guys is unbelievable. Be careful you guys don't lose your accounts because of it -- shawn is fully within his rights to take this up legally with PWI for allowing you guys to do this. You can be that to avoid legal issues PWI will put an end to it the most *ehrm* expedient way possible.
    You've been warned.
    Don't hate, friends.

Tried asking Emma himself? I would actually be surprised if he tried to deny it, because he got caught with his pants down bent over

Hes not gonna admit the RMT, but he got bunch of stories about his asian father beating him up ^^
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

If that were the case, then every account he owns should be permabanned, right? After all if there is real evidence he did something wrong, he would be gone.

In the absence of any kind of tangible proof, making accusations and such is indeed libel. Be careful what you say. Some things can come back to bite you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

If that were the case, then every account he owns should be permabanned, right? After all if there is real evidence he did something wrong, he would be gone.

In the absence of any kind of tangible proof, making accusations and such is indeed libel. Be careful what you say. Some things can come back to bite you.
    If being incredibly naive and stupid comes with age then i wanna die young

I suppose you have never been sued for libel before have you. Perhaps one day you will to gain a new level of stupidity/naivete for yourself

Commander
    you know shawn publicly admitted to scam people here ? And claimed to be the best scammer in Rohan ?

nuff proofs ? :3
    Don't hate, friends.

Wasnt there a case of RMT some time ago, and "proof" was provided to the GMs by way of Fb posts/ messages. As far as I recall or at least I think, that couldn't be used against the supposed person trying to do the RMTing? Same could be said for RC SS. NOT that I'm defending anyone OR incriminating anyone here, just saying. SS dont hold up when it comes to trying to prove something like this.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    you know shawn publicly admitted to scam people here ? And claimed to be the best scammer in Rohan ?

nuff proofs ? :3
    I scammed PenguinJoe, cyberguy, twopowers, ManicMouse, PanamaJoe and GodsRage of everything they own. I am a far better scammer than shawn ever was. I'm a 100% USDA Grade "A" certified scammer.

Now prove that what I just said is the truth.

See what I just did there? Shawn also claimed to be the #1 best templar in Rohan too. Do you believe that? Shawn has said a great many things about himself, but whether any of those thigns are true or not remains a secret only to him since nobody has yet to prove anything he has ever said here is true or false.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-27-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Wasnt there a case of RMT some time ago, and "proof" was provided to the GMs by way of Fb posts/ messages. As far as I recall or at least I think, that couldn't be used against the supposed person trying to do the RMTing? Same could be said for RC SS. NOT that I'm defending anyone OR incriminating anyone here, just saying. SS dont hold up when it comes to trying to prove something like this.
    And thats why turds such as shawn are roaming free

the short list of what shawn is:

a scammer
    a liar
    an illegal botter
    a spot-stealer
    a crybaby
    a - ddicted

a - nd he's a girl named Emma from Montréal

Iota: I rather even have Stilgar in the guild than scammer-shawn
    shawn: You got a problem with me Iota?
    Iota: yeah, wazzup?