+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Banned
    LOOOOOOOOOL just like when i had forsetes account info and he had 490k rps on it and a 4x old zhen (when they were selling for 200k rps) and mad other things and i didn't touch a single rp his 4x zhen his flames (when they were 33k each still) none of it and i had his acc for months and his shop pw right? kyle was a piece of **** that took my items and promised me items that you took and anna scammed from him hailey. enough said. i have scammed mark and kyle and i dont care about admitting it everyone knos what kinda person mark is and the reason you dont see mark logging in anymore is because i also got irl charged filed on him and his accs banned. you kids claim that ive been banned that i buy scammed sh.it from e2n for cheap and fabricate these stories because youre obsessed with me its pathetic really. yet you show no evidence. kist bla bla at the mouth saying i bought my absolute set scammed from e2n for 15k (proven wrong) trying to say I WAS the one who scammed that axe and dagger from e2n. (yet clearly the Kenshinee guy was) Anything that happens in this game is directly connected to me. I'll quote maha something she said once LOL. "WERE ALL SHAWN."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    self getting rekt. good one. i said i dont care about this account. i just proved this dip**** makes stories up all the time and the only time he doesnt lie is when he is asleep.

and yeah, i fabricated it in 2013 to show u 2 years later. just because u are hiding under random names doing trades with people(scamming them) all the time doesnt change the fact u are the most well known scammer in rohan.

and not to mention, you're the biggest two faced pole smoker i ever met that's why you fit in with them PERFECTLY. when i was in E2N i was gods gift to EVERYONE. anyone had a problem they came to me, i had to level up your bitchass zujkinas pat maha and all of mahas little camel friends that i didn't like tobi EVERYONE. i had to organize your scrub asses for pvp for bosses EVERYthing pat just sat in vent and yelled at people and maha had me organize everything. no matter what you scrubs needed you came to me. waking me up all hours of the night sucking my ass to get into my party cuz you were too poor to afford your own damn bot cards. a group of pathetic beggers legit. the day i called patient a fat old virgin whos 50 and lives with mom and made him rage was the best day in rohan rofl. finally got freed of you scrubs. and all the sh.it you guys blamed me for KEPT happening. maha KEPT gettin scammed, you guys started duping and hacking, scamming each other ROFL. and i'm the bad one though you're right.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Will the real shawny please stand up?

Anyway, please use some paragraphs.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    lazy was in a rush to get into the shower now off to the gym =x

Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    and not to mention, you're the biggest two faced pole smoker i ever met that's why you fit in with them PERFECTLY. when i was in E2N i was gods gift to EVERYONE. anyone had a problem they came to me, i had to level up your bitchass zujkinas pat maha and all of mahas little camel friends that i didn't like tobi EVERYONE. i had to organize your scrub asses for pvp for bosses EVERYthing pat just sat in vent and yelled at people and maha had me organize everything. no matter what you scrubs needed you came to me. waking me up all hours of the night sucking my ass to get into my party cuz you were too poor to afford your own damn bot cards. a group of pathetic beggers legit. the day i called patient a fat old virgin whos 50 and lives with mom and made him rage was the best day in rohan rofl. finally got freed of you scrubs. and all the sh.it you guys blamed me for KEPT happening. maha KEPT gettin scammed, you guys started duping and hacking, scamming each other ROFL. and i'm the bad one though you're right.
    i think the truth made u mad. what do i fit in with again? i left sg over 2 years ago and u just kept jumping from 1 guild to another all this time switching names every maint so people would accept ur ass in any guild. right after maint u were spamming u want an invite to a guild so u can kos boobs. the next day ur disease caused that u wanted to join boobs so u could kos the opposite side. u got denied by every1. guess why? because u are a piece of ****. and u dare talking about being two faced.

LOOOOOOOOOL just like when i had forsetes account info and he had 490k rps on it and a 4x old zhen (when they were selling for 200k rps) and mad other things and i didn't touch a single rp his 4x zhen his flames (when they were 33k each still) none of it and i had his acc for months and his shop pw right? kyle was a piece of **** that took my items and promised me items that you took and anna scammed from him hailey. enough said. i have scammed mark and kyle and i dont care about admitting it everyone knos what kinda person mark is and the reason you dont see mark logging in anymore is because i also got irl charged filed on him and his accs banned. you kids claim that ive been banned that i buy scammed sh.it from e2n for cheap and fabricate these stories because youre obsessed with me its pathetic really. yet you show no evidence. kist bla bla at the mouth saying i bought my absolute set scammed from e2n for 15k (proven wrong) trying to say I WAS the one who scammed that axe and dagger from e2n. (yet clearly the Kenshinee guy was) Anything that happens in this game is directly connected to me. I'll quote maha something she said once LOL. "WERE ALL SHAWN."
    ur items? i remember a funny story. shawn buys a lvl 7 stone which is not the 100% one. he pays like 1k rps for that and he fails boosting his skill before summoning event. he rages like a retard cause he just wasted 1k rps. if u had all the items u have always been speaking of u wouldnt even want to open ur mouth to inform anyone about urself wasting ****ING 1K RPS OMGOGMGOGMGO

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    i think the truth made u mad. what do i fit in with again? i left sg over 2 years ago and u just kept jumping from 1 guild to another all this time switching names every maint so people would accept ur ass in any guild. right after maint u were spamming u want an invite to a guild so u can kos boobs. the next day ur disease caused that u wanted to join boobs so u could kos the opposite side. u got denied by every1. guess why? because u are a piece of ****. and u dare talking about being two faced.

I did? BOOBS has some retards like yourself that believe I'm a scammer without proof so half of them KOS me and half don't. I'm actually on friendly terms with Cherish. Also Ahmed and GEO and people from E2N were begging me to join them so I joined E2N again to fight boobs just to have KnightDreams accusing me of scamming that axe and dagger. I quit Ahmeds guild because Haters is 100% scammers and hackers. James Ahmed etc etc, the only legit ones there is jizzabella and Geo. I fight zergs, e2n tm haters everyone started zerging boobs so I started helping them, period. I kill whoever the fk I want, period. Now I really gotta go make up some more stories you poor scrub.

I did? BOOBS has some retards like yourself that believe I'm a scammer without proof so half of them KOS me and half don't. I'm actually on friendly terms with Cherish. Also Ahmed and GEO and people from E2N were begging me to join them so I joined E2N again to fight boobs just to have KnightDreams accusing me of scamming that axe and dagger. I quit Ahmeds guild because Haters is 100% scammers and hackers. James Ahmed etc etc, the only legit ones there is jizzabella and Geo. I fight zergs, e2n tm haters everyone started zerging boobs so I started helping them, period. I kill whoever the fk I want, period. Now I really gotta go make up some more stories you poor scrub.
    ahmed begged u to join haters? i remember how we all were laughing when u came to our raidcall with hopes of being added to the guild. u got banned 10 seconds after u joined and we all laughed. yeah nice made up story again.

edit: i believe u are a scammer without proof? dude u tried to scam me i dont need no proof of anything when i had to deal with u once.
    Last edited by Krzak87; 02-23-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Isn't he come our raidcall saying im not BOOBS now we just kicked him out raidcall xd
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

This is no longer an online game! It became more of a street gaming lol.

For real this is by far the most toxic game/forum i've ever seen.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast