+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowAce View Post
    Its more like self rekt he even says at the end its him selling to you meaning he admits to real market trading.
    self getting rekt. good one. i said i dont care about this account. i just proved this dip**** makes stories up all the time and the only time he doesnt lie is when he is asleep.

and yeah, i fabricated it in 2013 to show u 2 years later. just because u are hiding under random names doing trades with people(scamming them) all the time doesnt change the fact u are the most well known scammer in rohan.
    Last edited by Krzak87; 02-23-2015 at 03:35 AM.

dude, you still haven't proven shawn == emma. Nobody has. A lot of people here THINK shawn is emma but real proof? nope. haven't seen any. You got a post around here where shawn is calling himself "emma from montreal"? Anything at all tying shawn to this emma person?

Y'know, I think it is pretty cool that you posted evidence of yourself getting hosed in a RMT with someone named emma hui. Frankly if you are doing RMT **** here and get hosed, it looks good on you.

i wonder how long it will take PWI to ban you...
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    dude, you still haven't proven shawn == emma. Nobody has. A lot of people here THINK shawn is emma but real proof? nope. haven't seen any. You got a post around here where shawn is calling himself "emma from montreal"? Anything at all tying shawn to this emma person?

Y'know, I think it is pretty cool that you posted evidence of yourself getting hosed in a RMT with someone named emma hui. Frankly if you are doing RMT **** here and get hosed, it looks good on you.

i wonder how long it will take PWI to ban you...
    have u played in divinity back then? if u havent why would u even speak up? this little bitch disclosed himself and why would anyone need any proof of that when he HIMSELF gave us all the proof? i think u are just too old to understand that or too dumb to believe him. if u believe him 100% i challenge u to trade passwords to ur accounts with him. see how long it will take him to rip u off.

and RMT is so damn embarrassing i think i am gonna hide under the rock. the whole community is doing that and this is the only reason this ****ty game is still alive. happily enough not for long. shawn u better find urself something else to do than scamming people in rohan cause when game gets closed i think u might be in danger of dying from lack of money for food.

What does playing divinity have to do with you ponying up some proof that shawn == emma?

I mean you said it yourself. Shawn lies all the time right? You know he is one of the most infamous trolls in Rohan, right. Why would he not give you a story saying he is emma just to stir you guys up? It is what he did back then just for fun. Hell, I would in his place. Just to break the mind numbing monotony. But does that PROVE he IS emma? No.

How do you know I am not 'emma'? How do you know I don't live in Montreal, Oui? Y'know I could be and sitting back laughing my head off at you guys accusing shawn of every possible crime up to and including being a satinist and eating babies. While I hop in the car and laugh all the way to the bank.

TBH I don't lend accounts to anybody. Not evbn family. But shawn is one of the few people in Rohan i think i would trust with my accounts. DekonX is another.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

What does playing divinity have to do with you ponying up some proof that shawn == emma?

I mean you said it yourself. Shawn lies all the time right? You know he is one of the most infamous trolls in Rohan, right. Why would he not give you a story saying he is emma just to stir you guys up? It is what he did back then just for fun. Hell, I would in his place. Just to break the mind numbing monotony. But does that PROVE he IS emma? No.

How do you know I am not 'emma'? How do you know I don't live in Montreal, Oui? Y'know I could be and sitting back laughing my head off at you guys accusing shawn of every possible crime up to and including being a satinist and eating babies. While I hop in the car and laugh all the way to the bank.

TBH I don't lend accounts to anybody. Not evbn family. But shawn is one of the few people in Rohan i think i would trust with my accounts. DekonX is another.
    i am tired of talking to brick heads. if u want informations from first hand ask Andromeda. from what i know she is a good friend of urs. until then peace out and stop justyfying scammers.

edit: "But shawn is one of the few people in Rohan i think i would trust with my accounts" please just stop talking

Banned

Lend him your accounts then )))))))))))))))))))))))

Put it some valuable item that worth of 90k rps and you'll see what happens on it (hint : shawn is going to claim his property on it and going to **** on your face calling you "the worst piece of **** in this world")

This, plus Shawn was on e2n ventrilo pretending "he" was a girl. in 2013, Kyle lent two craft rings +8 (when +8 was rare back then because we didn't know we could go +12) to a girl called "Emma", from montréal. It turned out that this "girl" was actually Shawn. Yeah, shawn was using a voice-modifier software to speak on ventrilo, til he got uncovered by some e2n. Then this "girl" disappeared as soon as shawn was busted out.
    Last edited by eikniwt; 02-23-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Banned
    On a side note, I'm still waiting for Shawn's lawyer since I called him being a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    This, plus Shawn was on e2n ventrilo pretending "he" was a girl. in 2013, Kyle lent two craft rings +8 (when +8 was rare back then because we didn't know we could go +12) to a girl called "Emma", from montréal. It turned out that this "girl" was actually Shawn. Yeah, shawn was using a voice-modifier software to speak on ventrilo, til he got uncovered by some e2n. Then this "girl" disappeared as soon as shawn was busted out.
    Lol fun story. Let's poke some holes in it shall we?

(a) Some 'girl' named 'emma' claiming to be from Montreal on vent that you say was using a voice modifier (first clue that whoever it was is hiding). Did that person have a reasonable french accent?
    (b) You obviously had no idea who it was yet you 'lent' this complete stranger a couple of - as you say valuable - +8 rings.
    (c) That person called 'emma' bugged out with them (duh!)

Is nobody seeing a problem with all that? Were you guys born that stupid or did you study to get a diploma in it?

So somebody with an axe to grind with shawn (my guess somebody he refused to help like maybe frank) says shawn is really this "Emma from Montreal". Emma disappears. Again duh! You think that person Emma is gonna stick around under that name no matter who she really was? Apparently this emma person was not as stupid as you guys for giving valuable rings to someone you don't know at all. Just because someone makes an accusation right after this emma takes your rings and disappears is proof?

And nobody reported this theft to YNK? Did you get the rings back? I mean shawn's accounts are still here so they must nto have found them with shawn no did they.

You know what Haily - i think it was really you that took those rings and was impersonating Emma. After all you are french and this Emma was from a Canadian province that speaks french. What better way to cover up a french accent when using a voice modifier eh? I bet it was really you are simply deflecting your scamming onto shawn because he is convenient. The only hole in your story is that shawn is nto french or even Quebecois.

So what did you do with those rings after you stole them? Sell them or trade them to someone else? C'mon it was a couple years ago. I bet you even ahve a couple 'Emma' pictures around to show as proof. Fess up. I know you did it and like you I don't even have to prove it. You sir are a scammer and trying to cover that up by accusing others to deflect the blame.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 02-23-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Banned
    This thread is full of lols... anyways I highly doubt that the gms will respond to me in the next hr and 30 minutes so imma just make it official before I go to sleep. I quit this game cause gms punish legit players and let scammers walk free. GG rohan game staff. Hope you all die of genital cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    This thread is full of lols... anyways I highly doubt that the gms will respond to me in the next hr and 30 minutes so imma just make it official before I go to sleep. I quit this game cause gms punish legit players and let scammers walk free. GG rohan game staff. Hope you all die of genital cancer.
    They won't reply in the next 1.5 hrs because they don't start the week's work for another 3 hours...

Y'know bro it doens't do much good to put a 16 hour time limit for gms to respond during a weekend. They simply won't see it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast